Ok, now I have to say this right off the bat. Personally, this girl was annoying as shit to me. I don’t know what it was exactly but something about her “dippy” personality bugged me to no end. It was obvious she was a girl used to getting a lot of attention and it had gotten to her head. Still, I took one for the team and got behind the camera for Hammer to do his thang with her. She was more his taste anyway. So here’s how it went: First thing I remember is that it was hot as balls the afternoon we met her. We were just sitting parked in our Trike on one of the backroads taking a break, when up walks this dark-skinned thing wearing hooker boots and a jean-skirt up to her cunt hairs. I was sitting on the back of the Trike behind the driver when Bruce starts talking to her and offered her a ride. Beyonce said she was a city girl from Makati, but was just up here to party with some friends. We got her back to the room for a minute and she started taking off clothes for some unexplainable reason. No idea what causes girls to be like this, but I love it! You’ll see what I mean about her personality, she was just a total flake. She kept making all these weird sounds and noises during her stay with us.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:33
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1401kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 245.5 MB