Page 1 of 1048 12311511015011001 ... LastLast

Thread: *** Extreme BDSM Video Clips (FilesMonster) ***

Exclamation *** Extreme BDSM Video Clips (FilesMonster) ***

Lizzy London

BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore
    TIME: 00:19:07
    SIZE: 701 Mb

Welcome 19yr old Lizzy London. The super cute girl next door is both nervous, and excited. Hogtied is not easy and she knows it.
    Lizzy is one of those girls you have to tie down hard if you want to make her cum more than once. After one she gets incredibly sensitive and if she's not bound there is no way you can do it twice. It's a good thing we know how to make a girl completely helpless.
    Bound spread, with her beautiful natural breasts tightly bound into little bulbs of flesh, Lizzy soon figures out she is in trouble. After we oil down her tan nubile body, we attack with vibrators and fingers. The vibrator delivers massive screaming orgasms, the fingers, brutal primeval squirting orgasms.
    We do not let up, this girl is made to cum so many times she forgets her name, the date, and what state she is in. We utterly and completely destroy this girl until her brain is fucked, and fucked hard. We turn her into the poster child for "Sub-Space".

HDRip
    HD video: 720p
    Format video: MP4
    Video codec: H.264/AVC
    Audio codec: AAC
    Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 29.97fps 5000Kbps[Video]
    Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 125kbps [Audio]

File size: 701.5 MB
    Download Lizzy London

Apple tree

USA
    BDSM
    TIME: 11:12
    SIZE: 101.36 Mb
    SiteRip
    WMV
    Video: 338x288, VC-1 (WMV3), 1 166 Kbps, 30.000 fps
    Audio: WMA (WMA2), 64.6 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

ULTRA HARSH STOCK AND BULL WHIPPED BLONDE BEAUTY SUSPENDED UNDER THE APPLE TREE!
    The PainGate BOOT CAMP is known for it's rude correction methods.
    In this case the poor inmate is punished by the chief INSTRUCTRICE herself! That means extra harsh full body strokes for this naked beauty. Suspended under the apple tree it seems to be endless pain.
    Streched to the limit and whipped to the limit!
    AN EXTREME PAINGATE SESSION FOR THE REAL CONNESIEUR!

File size: 101.4 MB
    Download Apple tree

I Own Her Face Part Three ( Realtimebondage )

I Own Her Face Part Three ( Realtimebondage )

Release Year: 2011
    Studio: realtimebondage
    Cast: Iona Grace
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
    Video language: English

Iona Grace claims that she trusts the vision PD has for this scene but her tears make it seem like she may be lying. He has an idea on how she can please the members. She needs to stand with her tits tied high and her body presented for torment. PD and the members have some questions for her, too, of course. These cunts can be deceitful but PD has a way of compelling the truth from them. She will get vibrated for the truth and shocked for the lies. Or maybe it was vibrated for the lies and shocked for the truth. We can never remember which one is right, but it does not really matter. In the end she will be getting just as much juice as she deserves.

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 49:26
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 556.1 MB
    Download I Own Her Face Part Three ( Realtimebondage )

Slaves Of The Warrior Queen (HOM inc - 1992)

Slaves Of The Warrior Queen (HOM inc - 1992)

Release Year: 1992
    Studio: HOM inc
    Cast: Sharon Kane, Patricia Kennedy, Ruby Richards, Darian Haze, Dallas Sherry, Daphne Deberg, Terry Diver
    Genres: BDSM

Thieves waylay a pair of palace guards dragging a lovely blonde slave girl in heavy shackles. They torture the guards hoping to learn the secret of entering the ancient walled city. They bring them to the warrior queen who shows them who the true FemDom is.

Format: avi
    Duration: 57:57
    Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 977kbps

File size: 471.7 MB
    Download Slaves Of The Warrior Queen (HOM inc - 1992)

I Own Her Face Part Two ( Iona Grace )

I Own Her Face Part Two ( Iona Grace )

Release Year: 2012
    Studio: realtimebondage
    Cast: Iona Grace
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

It is hard to appreciate how difficult it can be to stay in bondage sometimes. Some ties are more strenuous than they look or are deceptively tight. This is not one of them. Iona Grace is obviously in distress. The way the rope is constricting her it threatens to cut off her airway every time she shifts her weight or tries to relax. Then again no one is really interested in giving her a chance to relax.

Duration: 32:47
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 368.7 MB
    Download I Own Her Face Part Two ( Iona Grace )

Prima Donna Hot ( Nikki Daniels )

Prima Donna Hot ( Nikki Daniels )

Studio: DungeonCorp / SocietySM
    Cast: Nikki Daniels
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, BlowJob, Toys, Spanking

Nikki Daniels is an adventurous woman...and I just love women who are hot enough to be prima donnas but aren't...that shows level-headed character...although she looks like an olive skinned, raven haired, greek goddess, Nikki is really an all American girl...that super rare hottie that plays third base on your summer league sotfball team, doesnt mind getting dirty, and can party right along with the fellas...and she can doll herself up to look like a playboy model...I mean...just like a playboy model...I was more than happy to have the chance to work with her...and work her over...my plan for Nikki starts with nipple clamp and crotchrope predicaments...she shows good durability...then I was eager to get her all spread out...to me, nothing highlights a beautiful woman better than a good, tight spread...I take it to her inner thighs, pussy, ass and tummy with tails and floggers...then I plug her pussy and vibe her clit for tolerating the waves of impact...and the impact continues as I bend her over...then I bring in one of our masked thugs to fuck her face as I continue to work from the back...that hard cock is just like a pacifier...as soon as it goes in, it seems Nikki feels no discomfort...even as I tail her ass...she remains silent until he cums on her face...then hung on a cross, Nikki reds on a single tail, but only after I leave a handful of what I refer to as "pox" on her tummy...another successful day at SocietySM...thanks much to to the lovely Nikki...Ogre

Format: asf
    Duration: 55:36
    Video: 790x444, Windows Media Video 9, 973kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 425.1 MB
    Download Prima Donna Hot ( Nikki Daniels )

Isabella Soprano ( Kink / Wiredpussy )

Isabella Soprano ( Kink / Wiredpussy )

Release Year: 2005
    Studio: Kink / Wiredpussy
    Cast: Isabella Soprano
    Genres: BDSM, Electric, Lesbians

Isabella is a true beauty! She was very nervous about doing wired, so I gave her control in the beginning, letting her turn the electricity up herself. Then we went for a walk, and Isabella couldn't stop herself from cumming right there on the street!

Format: asf
    Duration: 26:20
    Video: 320x240, Windows Media Video V7, 309kbps
    Audio: 31kbps

File size: 69.4 MB
    Download Isabella Soprano ( Kink / Wiredpussy )

Kazumi Hirai / Irrumatio 3 - Titsmatio ( MANIAC JR. )

Kazumi Hirai / Irrumatio 3 - Titsmatio ( MANIAC JR. )

Release Year: 2004
    Studio: MANIAC JR./Glory Quest
    Cast: Kazumi Hirai
    Genres: SM,Rape,Bondage,Foot Fetish,Blow Job

Third series of extreme violence, forced fellatio series! ! Violence that we hardly even cry! In the field, without mercy men to force a radical in the dark ... ? mouth. Body busty woman was detained, but brutally humiliated, become so many times to throw up too much of the pain of mouth insult, in those eyes ... tears.

Duration: 1:39:11
    Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1172kbps
    Audio: 54kbps

File size: 895.9 MB
    Download Kazumi Hirai / Irrumatio 3 - Titsmatio ( MANIAC JR. )

Yuhno Hoshi / Viola---n By Father-in-Law ( Cinemagic )

Yuhno Hoshi / Viola---n By Father-in-Law ( Cinemagic )

Studio: Cinemagic
    Cast: Yuhno Hoshi
    Genres: SM, Bondage, Asian, Japan
    Video language: Japanese

My uncle went off to the animal passion erotic marriage of Yuuno-niece raised as my child is determined, had been Moteamashi. The woman premarital ?? the body, blame wet behind even before this in two cuttings Vibe, pour the milky liquid Pissing and his female ... as marking of the beast.

Duration: 1:54:42
    Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1270kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB
    Download Yuhno Hoshi / Viola---n By Father-in-Law ( Cinemagic )

Star Treatment ( Infernal Restraints )

Star Treatment ( Infernal Restraints )

Studio: Infernal Restraints
    Cast: Star, Cyd Black
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

Star and Cyd Black are having a very nice conversation. He is asking some strange questions and she knows that it is all building up to something but she does not know what. Of course whatever it is she knows it will be painful and humiliating. She tries to mentally prepare herself but there is nothing she can do that will get her ready for what he has in mind. He knows how to make everything hurt just a little more. Everything he does to her feels dirty, like she is being used. And she knows that he knows that she loves every minute of it.

Duration: 1:10:12
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 789.8 MB
    Download Star Treatment ( Infernal Restraints )