Page 1 of 686 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: Beautiful young women take a spanking BDSM

Beautiful young women take a spanking BDSM

Extreme Torture - Bdsm 16 DVD

Release Year: 2012

The series that explores true bondage fantasies. This time it features two scenes of rope torture, flogging, leather, and cocksucking ecstasy. First up is a master who loves to tie up his female slave and put er on a glass table. Next up is a man who gets flogged by his mistress, but receives a fine blowjob for his troubles.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 44:05
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2148kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 683.9 MB
    Download Extreme Torture - Bdsm 16 DVD

Academy Award Ass

Academy Award Ass

Release Year: 2009
    Studio: .powershotz
    Cast: Candy
    Genres: BDSM,BONDAGE
    Video language: English

Candy is roped securely to the anal training bench. The ball gag is required to prevent biting during those first few invasive moments when her sensitive bottom is lubricated and she is spanked for failure to maintain posture. The choke strap bites deep when required to get her attention quickly. Her moans gasps and squeals indicate the reality of the moment for the young girl. The breaks in the sequence were unintended stoppages where it was believed she wanted to stop....even though she didn't use the safe word. We proceded...then stopped again....Her acting so realistic that we could not distinguish if it were real or not. The intensity of the procedure facilitated her ability to act.....and she did.....during digital lubrication and stretching.....and intensely during dilation by the glass rod. Powerful stuff! Unbelievably hot body!

File size: 202.9 MB

Download Academy Award Ass

In Sadists Hands 01

In Sadists Hands 01

Release Year: 2012
    Studio: Claire Bondage
    Genres: BDSM,Spank

Russian girls the most unequalled on the planet! But often they mature hostages of their handsomeness and innocence, and get into a position where no laws of rectitude of the civilized world. There's no compassion, no compassion, no understanding. There is on the contrary one just unbearable pest, you have to put up with each of them. Under age ass to really experience the dogged hard spanking, diligent request for clemency, terrible screams and tears are fake! This show makes a ended rethinking of his life, because you in no way know what awaits you in the nearby future. Maybe in class of these beauties tomorrow it is you allot yourself! Lovely young lady, take care!

Format: real
    Duration: 24:34
    Video: 360x268, RV40
    Audio: 31kbps

File size: 115.1 MB

Download In Sadists Hands 01

Betty's Toe Tug (411 && Betty) Insex

Betty's Toe Tug (411 & Betty) Insex

When I arrived the day of my live feed I was sick with nervousness - it wasn?t a bad feeling ? but as the day went on I was completely taken over by my nerves. I had no what to expect. When I finally got dressed, my ankles and wrists bound in metal and my head in the metal mask I became very calm. I stopped thinking about everything else and just listened to myself breath ? and tried to be aware of all the different sensations ? good or bad that I was feeling. Everything was heavy ? my feet became numb ? and the shackles were cutting into my bones. My wrists were throbbing and my right hand was numb as well. The metal mask barely fit my head and prevented me from closing my mouth so the inside of my mouth quickly became dry. And there was incredible pressure under my nose, above my lip. I began to play games with myself and tried to only concentrate on one part of my body and understand what I was feeling there ? it was easy at first, but when my legs began to tremble it was almost impossible to separate all of the physical sensations. The hogtie was a struggle for me ? my arms instantly went numb. And tying my hair to my feet put a constant strain on my neck ? it saw hard to breathe and my breaths began to become more rapid and shallow.

Genre: BDSM, Hardcore, Extreme, Bondage, Torture, Spanking
    Studio: Insex
    Duration: 00:48:45

Format: AVI
    Video: 640*480, 29 fps, DivX Codec
    Audio: 44.100 kHz, MP3, 2 ch, 128 kbps

File size: 317.1 MB

Download Betty's Toe Tug (411 & Betty) Insex

A Day In The Dungeon 1 (DVDRip)

A Day In The Dungeon 1 (DVDRip)

Studio: Noose Video Productions
    Cast: Stefani Weaver, Rick Savage, Natalia Ashe, Lady Zena, Samantha N. Malone
    Genres: BDSM, Femdom
    Video language: English

Master Savage has taken up residence for the day at one New York City dungeon, the "Den of Inequity." This video takes us inside for an up-close look at the sessions of the day. First, Savage and Mistress Stefani indoctrinate the quivering young newcummer Samantha into the world of Sadomasochism. Next, Lady Zena gives the pretty Natalia the strict punishment that she needs. And, finally, Savage and Zena continue in Mistress Stefani's "lesson" with some tight breast bondage and a cruel dose of tit torture. Bun burning spanking, flogging, pussy torture, tit torture, bondage, nipple clamps and hot candle wax.

Duration: 18:39
    Video: 512x384, Windows Media Video 9, 736kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

File size: 114.4 MB

Download A Day In The Dungeon 1 (DVDRip)

Dylan, Odile Submissive house slaves squirt on the bar and serve sadistic gu...

Dylan, Odile - Submissive house slaves squirt on the bar and serve sadistic guests

Odile is given a chance to prove her devotion to the house while serving alongside tramp for an intimate cocktail party. Soon the
    tight-bodied odile is being strung up in a tight suspension while tramp is punished for squirting all over the bar instead of making drinks. Tramps
    athletic body is grabbed, pinched, and clamped by amused guests. She is then called over to make odile cum in the air using her face. Once a
    cum drunk odile is released from bondage, she sets to pleasing DanaRama with a skillful blowjob which soon turns into an orgy. All this before
    the club. No rest for the wicked!

Duration: 58:36
    Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 835kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 425.1 MB

Download Dylan, Odile - Submissive house slaves squirt on the bar and serve sadistic guests

ElitePain Painful Duel III

ElitePain - Painful Duel III

Genre: BDSM
    Studio: ElitePain
    Duration: 00:36:20

This is the third part of our brand new sadistic game show. The rules are as follows: Plenty of girls are invited to the show. Two of them are randomly chosen for a duel. Both girls receive alternating sets of 6 strokes with the same instrument on their same body parts. Each stroke is worth 30 USD. The duel goes until one of the two participiants quits. The looser doesn't get a penny, the winner takes all the money for all the strokes she received. And the winner also has the opportunity to participate in the next duel (though this is not obligatory). The first duels features frontal single tail whipping, the second and third feature single tail whippings on the back, and the fourth duel features texas prison strappings on the bottom. This is the final part of our first Pain Duel Serie. In the next Serie we will continue with a set of brand new girls.

COMPLETE ENGLISH SUBTITLES

Quality: DVDRip
    Format: AVI
    Video: 720x576 25.00fps 1688 kbit/s
    Audio: 44100Hz stereo 160Kbps

File size: 449.5 MB

Download ElitePain - Painful Duel III

Orgasm && Squirting Overload To The Max (14921) Hogtied

Orgasm & Squirting Overload To The Max (14921) Hogtied

Release Date: 8 December 2011

Welcome tiny Serena Blair back to Hogtied. This 5'0 100lb sexy bombshell is as hot as they come. It turns out she is also as tough as she is cute! Bound in the ultimate "fuck me" position Serena finds her self helpless, all three of her holes spread open and available. We start with some foot tickling and caning. We make her laugh then we make her scream, the two emotions battle to see which one drives her crazy first. Then we move the cane down her sexy legs and leave some "remember me later" marks. Then we attack her pussy. We start with a vibrator and we make her cum. She cums hard and thinks the scene is over but we are nowhere near the stopping point. We finger her tight pussy and make her cum and squirt in a brutal orgasm that wrecks her very soul. Serena now expects the scene to be over, but she is terribly mistaken. We don't let up, we take turns making her cum, first with the vibrator, then the fingers. Serena is begging, pleading, doing anything she can, but we do not stop, and she cannot stop herself from cumming. What we leave in the chair is barely human, Serena is wrecked and wrecked hard!

Genre: BDSM, Hardcore, Extreme, Bondage, Spanking, Domination
    Studio: Hogtied/Kink
    Duration: 00:21:15
    Starring: Serena Blair

Quality: SiteRip
    Format: WMV
    Video: 1280*720, 29.976 fps
    Audio: WMA, 128 kbps

File size: 254.5 MB

Download Orgasm & Squirting Overload To The Max (14921) Hogtied

Chanel Preston Girl next door is overwhelmed from the orgasms

Chanel Preston - Girl next door is overwhelmed from the orgasms

Production year: 2011
    Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination
    Length: 00:17:36
    Released: 03/01/2011
    Cast: Chanel Preston
    Title: Girl next door is overwhelmed from the orgasms we rip from her helpless body Brutal rope Bondage!
    Description: Welcome Chanel Preston to Hogtied. Hogtied continues to deliver the freshest faces and most beautiful girls in hardcore bondage in the world.
    Chanel Preston meets The Williams for her first brutal rope bondage shoot. She has been bound before, but this is the first time where the bondage is part of the suffering. We bind them tight at Hogtied, make no mistake.
    At 5'9 this long-legged beauty is simply stunning. Her perfect body struggles helplessly in the tight ropes as we work her over sexually. From hard flogging to heavy nipple clamps and weights, this girl next door moans though her tight gag as we ramp up our attack on her nubile body. By the time we bring out the vibrator her pussy is soaked and it doesn't take long before she is made to cum over and over, moaning and desperately trying to stop us from making her cum any more. She fails ...

Video Quality: SiteRip
    Video Format: WMV
    Video: Windows Media Video 1280x720 29.97fps 1500Kbps September
    Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 128Kbps

File size: 210.9 MB

Download Chanel Preston - Girl next door is overwhelmed from the orgasms

HardTied Feb 18, 2009 Sister Dee (Part Two)

HardTied - Feb 18, 2009 - Sister Dee (Part Two)

Sister dee is back in the hot seat for PD. she?s tied up and panty gagged before PD starts using his sparker to make her scream and jump. The dee is on her feet, getting shocked even more as PD preps her ass and pussy to take his cock. After shifting her ropes she is in the perfect position for PD to pound both her holes without mercy. First it?s her cunt then her ass, while he chokes her, manhandles her tits and fucks her squirming body. When he?s had enough of her holes he finds a new way to make her body entertain him. Blindfolded now, she?s totally helpless while PD?s whip dances across her tits and twat.

While PD enjoys a sandwich, sister dee hangs around. She?s barely holding herself up from choking on the rope wound around her throat. PD decides he wants something to go with his sandwich and blindfolds his little fuck-toy before drilling her ass hole with his cock again. His whip finds her flesh again, too. dee moans and twists but can?t escape. she rubs herself hungrily on his cock until he gets off on her.
    ,br> dee then finds herself suspended in an intricate web of rope, with her cunt dripping wet. PD punishes her slutty little hole with his whip. her hole just gets even more wet at the crack of his whip and PD knows it. He takes her pussy again and when he?s done with it he flogs it, along with her tits and face. PD props Mr. Pogo up under her pussy and makes her fuck it. The vibrator on her pussy has her begging PD for mercy, for the of cumming. When he gives her permission she screams out her orgasm for him, struggling and moaning along with it.

File size: 183.5 MB

Download HardTied - Feb 18, 2009 - Sister Dee (Part Two)

Page 1 of 686 1231151101501 ... LastLast