Release Year: 2010
Studio: Seriousmalebondage
Cast: John Green
Genres: Bondage

John Green (aka JG-Leathers) is one of a kind and an absolute original. He has been playing with electricity since Franklin flew his kite. Latex is his passion by far, and the heavier the better. John came for a visit and by the end of the first day he had gathered up hoses, clamps, and widgets. I had no idea what he was building, but I soon found out.
John was building a version of the ‘Creature' for use in our backyard deck cell. As you may have seen on this web site or John's site, the Creature is a sensory experience; it feeds John's fetish for compressive latex and bondage. It also satisfies his masochistic love for extreme pain delivered in the form of electricity. Vacuum hoses are designed to pull his cock and nipples into solid contact with metal electrodes of an E-stim system which deliver electrical shocks of varying degrees. Everything is electrified with both external contacts and an internal butt plug.
The process of getting into the Creature takes forever, but I noticed the whole experience of donning the gear is part of his kink. John plays rough; he will be jerking and screaming in his self-inflicted world of hurt and out of concern I will ask him if things are going alright. He will stop screaming and reply calmly "I'm fine".

Format: asf
Duration: 7:52
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 231.5 MB