Release Year: 2012
Studio: Bound by Connor
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, anal
Video language: English

Fucking with a guy's boyfriend is so fuckin HOT! The sheer humiliation and degradation is out of this world and it really gets me off.

Breaking into their place and surprising my old sub bitch was hot but doing it in front of his BF was simply one hell of an added bonus. Looking over and seeing the look of despair on his face as I fucked his lover into submission - degrading him and using him without touching him much took skill.

God I loved fuckin with Mark's head - showing him my massive 8 inch cock was way more pleasing to his BF than his pathetic little dick clit. Him having to hear his BF moan with pleasure as I scraped his prostate with my cock over and over and over... driving him closer to orgasm without ever touching his own dick. He missed my touch so much and only a Master would know how to read that from his slut slave property.

Smacking him around, totally dominating him again and again all this for my own pleasure, Mark couldn't help but cry... and cry like the little bitch he turned out to be! LOL

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 9:11
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 717kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 54.7 MB