Frat Initiations 3

Video language: English

My name is Ahmed and I am a prince in my Middle Eastern homeland, but here I am nothing and I desperately want to fit in with American culture. This frat initiation is my chance to do that and I'm not going to screw it up, no matter how much this infidel pledge-master tweaks my nipples or handles my royal cock. In my father's palace, my Princely status brought me many young men seeking my special favors, but I was always the one on top. The way this infidel is groping my hairy Arabian ass, though, I suspect he has other plans and I am not sure that I can permit that. I resist, but he is persistent and he even taunts me by showing off a dildo he plans to use on me. Thankfully the pledge-master fingers my asshole only briefly and I realize the threat was only a psychological test I had to pass. He concentrates now on my hard cock, stroking it vigorously and with great intensity, but I cannot climax in a standing position, so I am permitted to lie down and he continues until I have covered myself with my seed. I have passed the infidel's tests.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:15:59
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1800kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Frat Initiations 3