Page 1 of 253 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Young Husbands On The Down Low

Young Husbands On The Down Low

[All Male Studio] Gay day hospital vol1 Scene #4

Release Year: 2007
    Studio: All Male Studio
    Cast: Peter Gina, Andrea Vincenzi, Alex Lopez, Gabriele Benedetti, Jan Tonello, Manuel Corini, Marco Loto, Paride, Peter Danka, Raul Mazza
    Genres: Gay, Couples
    Video language: Italian

A hospital where you can be sure you'll be treated with caring hands. Beautiful gay caretakers are here to make you feel better than when you came in.

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 15:59
    Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 3737kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 452.6 MB

http://filesmonster.com/download.php...3tmXin_DELEQF8

Paul and Keegan

Studio: HS

Paul is the senior power-top on campus so we thought we'd pair him with the new frat boy with the hottest ass and watch the magic happen Its an instant attraction which is obvious when the two begin kissing and biting each other's bodys from head to toe Domineering Paul likes to take charge and blows Keegan on his terms He allows Keegan a taste of his rock hard cock but only a teaser here and there When he's ready to rim Keegan's hot little butthole he flips him on his knees and orders him to arch his back His goal is to make Keegan beg to get fucked and he certainly does What follows is all we had hopped for and more Keegan's hard bubble butt gets slammed in every which way

Format: m4v
    Duration: 18:32
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1689kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 247.0 MB

Dominic & Morgan Flip Raw (Dominic Sol, Morgan Black)

Year: 2012
    Genre: oral, anal, cumshots, bareback, flip-flop
    Time: 00:22:01

Description: Holy fuck! That's really all I need to say to describe this scene, but since I like to come up with dirty synopsis and these two guys were awesome enough to join the GuyBone team, I'll write a little somethin '. I met Morgan Black on Twitter and, as a huge fan, extended an invitation to shoot for our humble startup site if he ever had the time or interest. Not only did he accept my offer, he introduced me to his partner, Dominic Sol, an equally hot, equally professional studio guy.

File size: 141.6 MB

Horse Hung

Release Year: 2011
    Studio: SeanCody
    Cast: Horse
    Genres: Solo, Masturbaion, Big Dick, Muscle, Cumshots
    Video language: English

Here is a young man who had contacted us recently. He had just turned 18 and was looking to make some extra money for school. A friend of his had referred him to our website as a possible avenue for showing off his, well... assets.

He sent us a picture of himself and when I saw it I thought it was a fake. The cock in the picture was huge! Now, we get pictures from people all over the world who are interested in modeling and let's just say that sometimes pictures can be inaccurate.

But, I thought this one was worth the risk, so I got a plane ticket and set out to meet him.

He showed up early for our appointment and he was nervous as hell. He wasn't sure he wanted to go through with it because he has big plans for himself and he didn't want this to come back and bite him later.

We talked for nearly two hours and at several points during that time he was on the edge of his seat ready to leave. When he finally got more comfortable I had him undress. Sure enough, his cock was enormous.

He told me he would do a video if I didn't show his face and if his name wouldn't be used on the website. Normally I wouldn't go for that but I just couldn't let that dick go without being videotaped. So we pulled out the cap and his horse cock is the star of this show.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 11:25
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 977kbps
    Audio: 46kbps

File size: 85.8 MB

Martin and Hans. In the evening

Release Year: 2012
    Studio: Teens Boys World
    Genres: Twinks, Anal, Oral, Cumshot

We are glad to offer you stylish movie. A dark room, a ray of light and two boys. And not simply two boys but two most charming TBW boys. They will carry away you in an atmosphere caress and tendernesses. Sex in a dark room. Sex which will fascinate you. Look.

Duration: 26:09
    Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
    Audio: 19kbps

File size: 281.6 MB

Sex and Sunshine

Studio: GayRoom
    Cast: Boston Miles
    Genres: Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Hardcore, Deep Throat, Rimming, Fingering, Big Cock, Cumshots, Facial, Massage, Muscle Hunks, Safe Sex

Boston Miles was feeling sore after some extreme sporting activities. He called up Tyler to come by and give him a massage. Tyler oiled Boston up and starting massaging his cock. Once it got nice and hard, he started his deep tissue penetrating massage.

Duration: 26:42
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps

File size: 506.4 MB

[Harry-Red] Olesya,Shark,Marat

Studio: Archie19
    Video language: Russian

Video about Russian boys from the village. Three guys decide to have fun. Excellent both bisexual guys, fun to be their girlfriend.

Format: avi
    Duration: 21:38
    Video: 720x576, DivX 3, 1272kbps
    Audio: 34kbps

File size: 218.7 MB

[Pacific Sun Entertainment]Jack Getting Horny And Masturbating On Bed

Release Year: 1999
    Studio: Pacific Sun Entertainment
    Cast: Bam, Gavin Mearle, Jack Reiley, Jay Alexander, Scott Beckham
    Genres: Solo, Gay, Big Cock, Bareback

Gay men cannot live on big dicks alone. Case in point: this rather lifeless exercise in onanism. Sure, the guys have larger than average tallywhackers. Yes, they’re fairly easy on the eyes. But unfortunately, these fellas just don’t seem too dedicated to the craft of self-loving. Even the cum shots don’t seem to make much of an impression on the men themselves.

Duration: 15:04
    Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 445.3 MB

[Pacific Sun Entertainment]A Bunch Of Army Guys Enjoy An All Male Fuck Fest

Release Year: 2001
    Studio: Pacific Sun Entertainment
    Cast: Baldy Mcpherson, Bill O'Riley, Bob Bobson, D. Illbit, Fernando Nielsen, Francesco, George Harrison, Gordon Rammer, Jack Hill, Jared Smith, Jasper Wright, Jim Goldson, John Quincy, Kyle Wolfe, Mike Smith, Miles, Moe Curls, Nicolas Gay, Ra
    Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjobs, Cum on Hands, Cum on Stomach, Handjobs, Hardcore

The army personals are so bored by shooting their enemies so for a change they shoot their own colleagues not with a gun but with their big dick

Duration: 22:40
    Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264)

File size: 644.6 MB

Slamming Skye (Marc)

Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Bareback, Rimming, Cumshots, Muscle, Masturbate

For Skye's first time having sex on camera, I paired him up with Marc. Skye was instantly turned on by the dark, muscular Marc. In fact, I don't think he wanted to stop kissing Marc long enough to get his clothes off! Skye works his way slowly down Marc's torso with his lips. He definitely hits all of Marc's buttons, making him respond passionately. Skye sucked Marc off eagerly, deepthroating Marc's thick, hard cock. Marc teases Skye's hole with his fingers as Skye sucks him. Marc has Skye straddle him so he can rim his ass. Skye jerks his own cock as Marc eats him out. Skye slides down onto Marc's dick. He bounces up and down and strokes his cock. Marc drives his dick all the way up into Skye, making him whimper. “Fuck me,” he yelps. He takes every inch of Marc's cock in his hole. Marc flips Skye onto his back and slams his dick back into him. He kisses Skye, and fucks him in the missionary position. Skye's loving it and kisses Marc again. Marc pounds away until Skye's ready to blow his load. Skye says he's cumming. Marc fucks him faster and Skye shoots his load all over his stomach. Marc pulls out and blasts his load on top of Skye's, shooting cum all the way up Skye's chest. I knew Skye would enjoy Marc, but I think Marc surprised himself with how much he enjoyed kissing the Skye! (Sorry, but had to make a 60's joke at some point … it IS the Summer of 69, you know.

Duration: 21:42
    Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1160kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 195.4 MB

Page 1 of 253 1231151101 ... LastLast