Release Year: 2012
Studio: Corbin Fisher
Cast: Aiden, Zeb
Genres: Cumshots, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Muscules, Big Dick, Blow Job
Video language: English

I've been waiting to pair these two up for quite a while! There's something so hot about a much bigger guy and a smaller, leaner one, as Aiden and Cameron showed a few months ago. So I've been itching to match up super big and buff Aiden with the handsome, lean Zeb. I Suspect Fans Have Been out there waiting for IT, too.

What I did not even know Aiden and Zeb WAS HAD Been Looking Forward to IT - eagerly - for quite a while! IT WAS maybe the Difference in size, or the Fact That they've gotten to be friends ... heck, maybe IT's the Scorpion Tattoos They Have in common.

Whatever IT is, before We even HAD the Cameras Ready, They Were Kissing and Trying to rip each others's pants off at the same time. I had to rein them back in! Once Aiden and Zeb get going for real, it's a fuck fest to remember. Aiden, of course, has been amazing us with his multiple load capability when he gets fucked. I joke with about that, and tell him it's time to try and "give back" and make some of the other guys cum more than once. He's More than Willing to try!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 17:59
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2359kbps
Audio: 77kbps

File size: 321.9 MB

http://filesmonster.com/download.php...TD_nBFoiw2mkpQ