Release Year: 2012
Studio: DominicFord
Genres: Gays,blow,Ass,Anal,
Video language: English

This scene was a stunner in the following ways: Adrian Toledo and David Dirdam kept strong eye contact throughout the scene and had extreme passion for each other; the pairing was electric. There was a pattern break in the usual sex routine and this was a flip-flop, plus the models took advantage of different props available and creatively used them for sex, for example the shower head wielded so artfully by David. Again this was the same wonderful Asian-themed location we have seen before.

The sex was impressive as were the men. I loved when David swung his hips back and forth to strike Adrian in the face with his long and elegant cock. When Adrian looks up at him with those big puppy dog eyes, David pulls him up into a kiss. I also liked when David kissed Adrianís back as he was fucking him doggy style; that showed so much passion. I really enjoyed all of the moaning a groaning during the sex. I love noisy men! Both had great cum shots too; especially Adrian who enjoyed at least 7 or 8 spurts!

I am not at all surprised that Stag Homme has collaborated with Dominic Ford on this 2D/3D venture. Stag Homme has always been on the cutting edge of technology and now I hope they can pick something up from Dominic Ford. Direction and camera work were high quality as always. The only improvement I can think of is that the models could be a bit more verbal. Great work guys!

Highly, highly recommended.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 22:11
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1401kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 248.6 MB

http://filesmonster.com/download.php...TD_nBFoiw2mkpQ