Sean Cody Barry Pack

Seized by time period: 2010
Genre: Anal, big dick, Muscle, smooth skin
Number of clips: 7
Description: Those beautiful eyes, the big strong arms, the sexy hairy chest ... Now I don't want to go all gushy but this morning I woke up, rolled over to my partner and called him Barry ...
Not that he minded tho, after all Barry is fucking amazing ...
In fact over breakfast we both decided that perhaps we should devote the day to just to Barry (or Bazza as I call him) and all things sexy ...
In every day in every way I was able to find some simple way to devote my life to worship of Barry ...
Sure the customers at work thought it was a little odd the way I was twizzling my pen but hey, I had to keep my tongue supple, you know for Barry ...
Ahh now you tell me, is it his sexy hairy chest that gently cascades to his flat but not overworked abs, shrouding is thick wang that left me dripping, or was it the way he smiled that goofy grin straight into the camera that just screams "Come fuck me Gef "...
Ok yes I know I am all gushy but it couldn't be helped ...
The moment he flipped over, and started showing off that sexy butt hole ...
Well that was the moment I realized my true life's work, to gently spread those luscious ass cheeks and rim (with a reach around wank) Barry until he whimpers as he shoots his thick ropey cum as it splatters over my legs ...
Hmmm Now seriously how fucking nice is that ...
Ahh yes ... Barry, you are a very welcome addition to the wonderful world of Sean Cody ...

Video Quality: SiteRip
Video Format: WMV
Video codec: Windows Media
Audio Codec: WMA
Video: Windows Media Video 9 960x540 30.00fps 2097kbps [Raw Video 1]
Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 44kbps [Raw Audio 0]

Total size: 1.8 GB in 7 files.

Download Sean Cody Barry Pack