Page 1 of 311 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: If You Feel Lonesome !Visit The Terrible Beauty of the My GAY Videos archive !

If You Feel Lonesome !Visit The Terrible Beauty of the My GAY Videos archive !

ImYourBoyToy - My Horrible Gay Boss - Spencer Williams and Kyler Moss

In this scene from the upcoming "My Horrible Gay Boss," the intern Kyler Moss offers new guy Spencer Williams some valuable dirt on their pervy boss--but the blackmail material comes at a cost, Kyler wants to get fucked! Spencer decides getting revenge on Mitch Vaugh is worth paying for and he takes the horny boy up to his bedroom. After sucking each other's cock, the gorgeous muscule-stud fucks little Kyler hard until he cums and the intern ends up taking Spencer's hot load in his mouth.

Duration : 00:29:50
    Resolution : 960x540
    Video : AVC (AVC), 2 011 Kbps, 29.970 fps

File size: 457.7 MB

Download ImYourBoyToy - My Horrible Gay Boss - Spencer Williams and Kyler Moss

Adam Killian e Jessie Colter

Adam Killian e Jessie Colter

Jessie Colter somewhat guilty before Adam Killian (either to the left descending, or something else). Adam abhorred and hard fuck Jesse! end of story
    Year: 2011
    Genre: Anal Oral Sex; Cumshots; Tatooes; Rimming; Muscles; Spanking
    Length: 00:20:59
    SiteRip

File size: 333.5 MB

Download from Filesmonster.com

Acrobat gay

Acrobat gay

Year: 2008
    Genre: autofellatio
    Length: 00:01:03
    Description: a contortionist in a red cap skillfully nasasyvaet .... himself!

Video Quality: CamRip
    Video Format: mpg
    Video: MPEG1 Video 320x240 30.00fps 10005kbps [Video]
    Audio: MPEG Audio 44100Hz stereo 160kbps [Audio]

File size: 78.9 MB

http://filesmonster.com/download.php...3tmXin_DELEQF8

Acrobat gay

Acrobat gay

Year: 2008
    Genre: autofellatio
    Length: 00:01:03
    Description: a contortionist in a red cap skillfully nasasyvaet .... himself!

Video Quality: CamRip
    Video Format: mpg
    Video: MPEG1 Video 320x240 30.00fps 10005kbps [Video]
    Audio: MPEG Audio 44100Hz stereo 160kbps [Audio]

File size: 78.9 MB

Active Duty Bric and Nick Gunner (Flip Flop)

Active Duty - Bric and Nick Gunner (Flip-Flop)

We're back with a great update for you tonight. I've been getting emails from you guys asking to see more of Nick Gunner and tonight we've got a great scene for you featuring this hot little stud. I've also paired him up perfectly with our super sexy stud, Bric. These two really hit it off on a long weekend shoot that we did recently and became fast buddies. I knew just by the way they got along during that weekend that they'd be a perfect match that would end up being a smoking scene and I was right. We are also treated to Bric's second time on bottom in this scene as they decide to flip-flop and fuck eachother.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 00:31:40
    Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2132 kbps
    Audio: 128 kbps

File size: 482.8 MB

Active Duty Nick Gunner's Morning Wood

Active Duty - Nick Gunner's Morning Wood

Video language: English

My buddy Gunner and I (along with a girl I know that Gunner ended up fucking about 3 times in 3 days...including on top of a Firebird with his buddies watching, oh how I wish you could see that) ended up at a motel party. We wanted to stay up late and part, what can I say. Unfortunately Gunner, even though he won't drink with us, still had to get up for an early shift. He's such a character, he fell asleep naked (he was tired after fucking for like 3 hours I guess). I started the camera rolling when it was time to wake him up and he'd shaken his covers off and was grabbing himself. We hated to end his obviously very pleasant dream but duty calls. He takes a nice long shower, and you get to see Nick Gunners feet for the first time! Cuz that kid never takes off his socks, not in any other video he's ever been in. After that much to my surprise he can't help playing with himself as our girl is busy in the background getting ready for her morning and is doing a little sexy dance for him. He doesn't have much time but it's hard not to make time when your dick has a case of the Morning Woods! Unfortunately he really does run out of time at the end, so his wood remains unfinished. Because apparently "I had to finish jacking off this morning sir!" still isn't an acceptable excuse for being late for duty. Someday

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 37:08
    Video: 854x480, SVQ3, 1068kbps

File size: 315.8 MB

ActiveDuty Kieran Porter

ActiveDuty - Kieran & Porter

Release Year: 2012
    Studio: ActiveDuty
    Cast: Kieran & Porter
    Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Bareback, Flip-Flop Sex, First Times, Muscules, Rimmingm BlowJob, Big Dick, Cumshots

Porter is a wild one. Every time I hear that song "Oooh, I heard you were a wild one, wild one" I think of Porter. He's so young and excited about life that he can get a little on the wild side and I think after watching just how fast things move in today's scene you'll know what I mean. I could hardly keep up with him once I turned he and Kieran loose together.
    As soon as the camera comes on they are both playing with their cocks and Kieran is already hard as a rock. Once I leave the room to bake a pie, it doesn't take long before Porter is all over Kieran kissing him deeply and playing with his hard cock. Kieran seems just as excited as he puts his hand down Porter's boxers and starts playing with his cock, helping him along. The kissing is pretty intense as these two fast track getting to know one another. Porter was a handful. Having never shot a duo scene he wasn't always worried about where the camera was and what it could see. LOL. You'll see what I mean in the first few minutes of the scene! But once we get a bridle on this wild horse, he does an exceptional job right along with Kieran...

Duration: 33:44
    Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
    Audio: 98kbps

File size: 508.4 MB

ActiveDuty Gamble

ActiveDuty - Gamble

Gamble is 19-years old, from Louisiana, stands 5' 9" and weighs 165 lbs. He says he's hung more like a pony than a horse. He's sporting the most beautiful hazel bedroom eyes I've seen in awhile and when he takes off his shirt we're delightfully caught by surprise with a nice furry chest and happy trail. This fur goes further and once he pulls down his pants we see his nice furry butt and legs that compliment his upper body. Gamble hops back on the bed with his boxers down and gets right to the business at hand, stroking that nice, thick cock and working it up. All that manliness is complimented nicely by his contrasting baby face that makes for a very nice package. Once he gets comfortable Gamble starts talking dirty shit to the camera, telling us all the things a ready cock sucker wants to hear.

Duration: 00:16:48
    Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1939 kbps
    Audio: 98 kbps

File size: 251.5 MB

ActiveDuty Archer

ActiveDuty - Archer

Archer is 20-years old, stands 6' 1" tall and weighs 195 lbs. He's got blue eyes and blondish-brown hair and played lots of sports while in high school. He's really into the rave scene and has been to raves all over Southern California. Like all good marines he loves his mama---so much so that he has "Mama" tattooed on his chest. We make sure to get a tour of his really interesting tats before getting him naked. Archer says he works out several times a week and it's certainly paying off for him. I get us a sneak peek of that gorgeous ass before I leave him alone for a few.

Once I return the outline of his hard dick is protruding through his boxers and it doesn't take long before he hauls it out and starts stroking. He pays the camera a lot of attention, making you feel as though he's doing this just for you. I like a model who does that. He slowly works his way out of the boxers to reveal the rest of his nice body as he rubs his abs and strokes his cock slowly. The harder his cock gets, the prettier it gets and you'll probably wish you were between his legs licking that cock and those beautiful balls.

Archer tells us about the first time he ever jerked off and the first blow job he ever received. After his stories he treats us to a nice load of cum all over his chest and we get to watch him dress. Let me know if you want to see more of Archer and I'll see if we can make it happen.

Duration: 00:20:25
    Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1971 kbps
    Audio: 97 kbps

File size: 310.0 MB

Adam Timo Flip Fuck

Adam & Timo Flip Fuck

Year: 2012
    Genre: Oral, Anal sex, Flip-flop, Dad & Son, Blow job, Masturbation, Cumshots
    Time: 00:20:15

Description: Timo Garrett takes Adam Russo to a "bad part of town" to hook up before the pair decide to take the fun elsewhere. Daddy and boy end up in a sweaty flip fuck back at a hotel! Timo proves he fuck top just as well as he can bottom, fucking Adam's furry hole aggressively until he has to pull out to shoot his load. Adam doesn't bother to pull out when he gets his dick inside Timo, fucking the younger boy until he cums!

File size: 531.3 MB

Page 1 of 311 1231151101 ... LastLast