Page 1 of 280 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Nothing Like a Good Fuck ! Hot GAYS !

Nothing Like a Good Fuck ! Hot GAYS !

Day Glo Fuck Party (Samuel & Dominic Pacifico) (2011)

Produced in: 2011
    Genre: Studs, Muscules, Oral, Anal, Cumshots
    Duration: 00:32:00
    Studio: SamuelOToole

Description:
    Samuel O?Toole is throwing a party! And not just any party, but a themed out blacklight party. He?s got the room all set up and the party is in a few days, but he just can?t wait to try it out. So he lures Dominic Pacifico down into his blacklight dungeon, where Dominic discovers that Samuel has a few tricks up his sleeve, as well as one gigantic trick down his pants. Enjoy!

Video quality: SiteRip
    Video format: MP4
    Video codec: MPEG4
    Audio codec: AAC
    Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 960x544 (16:9) 29.97fps 2000 kbps
    Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 152kbps

File size: 485.9 MB

Download Day Glo Fuck Party (Samuel & Dominic Pacifico) (2011)

Angel Diego Magnus

Angel ,Diego & Magnus

Studio: ExtraBigDicks

We like to do things a little differently here and a Thanksgiving feast is no exception. Let's start with a 5'7", 135-pound Angel with an 8" slab of wrist-thick, uncut Latin meat between his legs and a set of tight, round brown glutes on the flipside that are just begging for some attention. Add to that one of our biggest studs, Diego; a 6'2", 205 pound serving of Brazilian beef with an equally impressive slab of dick meat. Since there was an extra seat at the holiday table, to round things out, we could think of no one better than Magnus. Also from Brazil and also 6'2", Magnus is a bit leaner then Diego but makes up for it quite nicely with a 9" missile of a cock. Magnus has been seen groping with Miguel right here. He and Diego have even touched each other's pole, but there has always been a big "No, I won't do that" boundary on doing anything more...until today that is.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 11:04
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1464kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

File size: 123.8 MB

Download from Filesmonster.com

Antonio Giovanni

Antonio, Giovanni

Studio: Custom Boys
    Cast: Antonio, Giovanni
    Video language: English

After an afternoon of cruising online, Antonio gets a knock at the door, he gets a package telling him he gets one wish that will cum true. He wants a hot Latin top to fuck him good, he scores and right before his eyes Giovanni appears. Antonio is all over him.. A hot make-out session ensues with both boys stripping each other down. When Antonio notices how huge Giovanni's cock is, he goes right to work on it, swallowing every inch of this 8-inch cock. Giovanni stands up and starts face fucking Antonio. Giovanni then lays back and pulls Antonio on top of him into a very hot 69 with both men moaning, groaning and taking each other's cocks deep into their throats. Giovanni then puts his butt boy on his Stomach to pound him like there is no tomorrow. After the intense pounding, Giovanni and Antonio lay back to finish each other off. Giovanni screams and erupts with a hot load of cum all over his legs and stomach. Antonio, so turned on by the scent of freshly blown cum, gets him to the point of no return, Antonio's body then begins to spasm, and a hot creamy load comes shooting out of his cock.

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 16:01
    Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264)
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 453.0 MB

Another Score [RubHim] 07 2011

Another Score. [RubHim] 07/2011

Year: 2011
    Genre: Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Massage, Dad & Son, Muscle
    Length: 00:33:44

Description: This time I ran across a boy who at first seemed to crave a "real" kind of (gay) massage. Something in my mind tells me he knew what I wanna do with him. Massage guy put an oil all over this guy sexy and muscle body and got to work. The guy can't wait to feel cock inside of him.
    Video Quality: SiteRip
    Size: 452 MB

File size: 451.8 MB

Another Happy Camper (2012)

Another Happy Camper (2012)

Release Year: 2012
    Cast: Wade Wilder, Dane Caroggio
    Genres: Amateur, Blowjob, Brunette, Hardcore, Swallow, White

Wassup guys??? So I convinced my buddy to take this new guy down to my favorite spot "The Glory Hole" of course he was too excited to hear about this, he was blowing up my cell for weeks!!!! Finally, we set up a date & time to meet at my secret spot, only so I can get a great laugh. So I told him what to do, he went in, saw a pretty little face in there & pulls his dick out LMAO!!! He still doesn't know who really blew him! I guess he will now. Check it out!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 30:22
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2964kbps
    Audio: 69kbps

File size: 675.8 MB

Another Score (2012)

Another Score (2012)

Cast: Trace Michaels, Dante Escobar
    Genres: Amateur, Anal

So this week on I ran across a guy who at first seemed to crave a special kind of massage. Something tells me he knew what he was getting himself into. I put my special oil all over his sweet body and got to work, this guy couldn't wait to feel my dick inside of him.. ENJOY!!!! Watch this update now!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 33:44
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3512kbps
    Audio: 65kbps

File size: 885.8 MB

Angel

Angel

Studio: ExtraBigDicks

We have seen it before here and it never ceases to amaze us; sometimes it's the smallest guys who are packing the biggest surprises. Today Angel offers up another visual of how true that can be. If you think a wrist thick, uncut heavy hanging 8" slab of Latino dick looks to be "el grande," just wait until you see that slab jutting out from Angel's ultra lean 5'7", 135 pound frame. His name might be Angel, but when he glances at you, it is with the seductive eyes of a devil. There is just something powerfully compelling about the combination of that Papi Chulo cock and little Pepito body from the way his jeans are clinging to a tight little bubble butt and forming a camel toe in front over a pair of what have to be bloated balls. Seems Angel is something of a one man pleasure zone no matter if you are in the mood for filling or drilling.

The sly grin on his face is one of a player as he opens his belt and reaches inside his jeans and starts hauling around the heavy cargo...

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 12:30
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1464kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

File size: 139.8 MB

Annihilation of Sebastian Keys

Annihilation of Sebastian Keys

Studio: BoundInPublic
    Cast: Sebastian Keys
    Genres: Rape, Bondage, BDSM, Oral, Anal, Group, Orgy, Waxing,

You've seen Sebastian Keys sub on BG and BIP. You have never seen a boy go through such brutal domination. Sebastian Keys is a cocky police officer who gets taken down by a group of horny men in a public restroom. Spencer Reed and Ricky Sinz lead the crowd in the most intense gang bang ever in all of KinkMen history and possibly the web. Reduced to zero, Sebastian gets beaten, tossed around like a rag doll and fucked beyond his imagination. This super sub endures extreme candle wax, strict bondage, a fist to his ass, humiliation, double penetration and a face full of piss and cum. This is rare and boundary pushing event. It is not often a sub is used to this extreme.

Duration: 1:06:52
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1366kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

File size: 730.7 MB

Anthony Romero Devon Dixon

Anthony Romero & Devon Dixon

Studio: Next Door Twink
    Cast: Anthony Romero & Devon Dixon
    Genres: Kissing, Oral Sex, Cumshots, Tea Bags, Rimming, 69, Anal Sex, Bondage, Masturbation, Muscular, Tattoos, Twinks

Anthony Romero has been working out at this gym for the past 6 months, and for the last two or three weeks there?s this guy that has been giving him the eye, or so it seems. Devin Dixon has been around for a minute, and the two of them have had some pleasant exchanges, but up to now Anthony can?t tell if Devin is interested or just being nice. Anthony has thought of ways to broach the subject and decided on his approach, so when Devin walks by him after sparring, and strips down before his shower, Anthony takes the bull by the horns, and the cock by the throat. Shoving his tongue down into Devin?s mouth, he won?t take no for an answer, which is just as well because Devin doesn?t resist, and before you know it, Devin is on his knees waiting for Anthony?s meat. But rather than just feed it to him, Anthony indulges another of his fantasies and blindfolds Devin while Devin sucks him off. Feeling his way around makes Devin even more horny, so Anthony plunges his cock deep inside of Devin and thrusts with reckless abandon, removing the blindfold and then using it to tie Devin?s hands behind his back. Bound and fucked, Devin is ready to explode, so Anthony unties him just in time for Devin to stroke his cock into a cum spewing geyser pole. Sure this won?t be the last time Devin finds himself all tied up at the gym.Enjoy!

Duration: 34:47
    Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1762kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

File size: 488.5 MB

Angelo Edge

Angelo - Edge

Release Year: 2011
    Studio: chaosmen
    Cast: Angelo
    Genres: Oral Sex, BlowJob, Big Dick, Cumshots

Thought I would finish off the Monster Cock Week with Angelo Edge which was a special feature on an Edge DVD!
    Not a lot of craaaazy fantasy stuff, just one big amazing cock!Watch Angelo & at Chaosmen!

Duration: 17:32
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 289.5 MB

Page 1 of 280 1231151101 ... LastLast