Southern Strokes - Jordon

My affair with Jordon started almost a year ago when he moved in down the street. The day he moved in, he was wearing a pair of baller shorts and a sleeveless shirt that was cut all the way down the side. It caused me to not only grab a double-take, I actually had to stop and introduce myself. I'm sure he noticed my hard cock as I was staring at his ripped abs.

Well it turns out that Jordon did notice and our affair progressed on to me doing everything I could think of to get him naked in front of our cameras. I mean I have made him numerous dinners, baked him cookies, I even got him drunk a few times and he was clearly flattered but it wasn't happening.

I finally thru in the towel and while he wouldn't show his face, I am bringing you one of the hottest boys you will find in the South. Jordon is 6'2" tall and weighs a solid 200 pounds and his body is flawless from head to toe. Jordon's 8" cock is perfectly straight and cut and his ass reminds me of a pink balloon knot.

I knew it would be hot but I had no fucking that Jordon would turn it on like he did. He was semi-hard as he got naked and you can watch his cock twitch when lips touch his beautiful skin. Jordon put his hands behind his head and said there were no limits. He wanted to be serviced and milked and that is exactly what we did. I would love to say that you would be seeing Jordon again but I don't think it's gonna happen.

Genres: oral, handjob
File: wmv

File size: 343.8 MB

Download Southern Strokes - Jordon