Studio: Black Breeders
Genres: anal ,oral ,hunk ,muscle ,bareback
Video language: English

Added:2012-08-02
Like the old folks say, “Don’t let your mouth write a check that your dick can’t cash…or your ass will have to pay up!” After filming BEAT IT RAW! Phoenix was going in on Remy about taking so much dick and how he was ready for some of that hole. Well, he didn’t hit it quick enough...

The More Wade Nuts

Added:2012-06-28
Still in control, Wade decides he ain’t letting this end until Buster nuts, so he slides up in that ass again to help him out. But, little did he know he had another nut in his own dick waiting to be released. What a way to end the day!

The More Wade Gets

Added:2012-06-26
When it comes to fucking, some men just take charge and stay in control and Wade is one of them kinda dudes! He realized how tight Buster was when he stuck his dick in and it was almost snapped in two by the hole. Wade decided to take it slow so he could get in, but once he had that ass open it...

Catch Me

Added:2012-06-22
Tyke was worn out, but since Chase wasn’t ready to nut he had to handle some more dick. We told you Chase is longwinded! Chase “I’m not even close to done.” Tyke “What you tryin’ to do to my hole!”

Chase Me

Added:2012-06-15
We love it when the boy next door type comes in and wears a hole out, and so does Tyke! And it don’t hurt that Chase is longwinded…well, maybe it did hurt Tyke’s hole but he grips the dick like it’s no fucking tomorrow! Chase “I’m not even close to done.” Tyke “What you tryin’...

File size: 1.1 GB

http://filesmonster.com/download.php...TD_nBFoiw2mkpQ