Steve Gets Fucked by Marc

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Corbin Fisher
Cast: Steve, Marc
Genres: Kissing, Oral Sex, Cumshot, Anal Sex, Facial
Video language: English

How did Steve go all this time without getting fucked? I decided I had to rectify that immediately. But who should fuck him? We Have a lot of great tops.

Sometimes I wish everyone Could Come Hang out and shoots during the Meet some of our Guys. We really have a great crew of people and Steve ranks up there as one of the nicest and most easy-going. Whenever he's in a group of people, he keeps the conversation and the jokes going. I do not Think I've Ever Heard HIM Say anything negative, unless He's Cracking playfully on one of the other Guys.

Marc is a Little More introspective. He usually has his headphones on and he studies a lot. I do not Think I

Could Study That much with all These hot shirtless studs running around. Marc is pretty serious though. However, he often surprises me. I tease mercilessly HIM Pretty Sometimes (Especially right before HIS DOM scene with Ashley) and He just waits for the right moment to Fire back a great one-Liner.

Outgoing or introspective, Though - Once They get in Bed, they're Both Intense . Since Steve HAD Getting fucked Somehow missed the last time He WAS here, I sicced on Marc HIM - and the results Were hot.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 16:55
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1753kbps
Audio: 85kbps

File size: 228.1 MB

Download Steve Gets Fucked by Marc

----------ENJOY----------