The Wedding

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Justin Ryder and John Magnum
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Cumshots, Kissing, 69, Masturbation, Monster Cock, Muscules, Tattoo
Video language: English

It starts out with Justin on his knees giving his bud a blow job -- for about two seconds. Then its full on face fucking, with John Magnum wielding his namesake cock like a battering ram, up and down his friends throat while Justin chokes and gags and wraps his hands around Johns ass, pulling him closer, harder, faster. John pulls Justin to his feet for some hot and heavy kissing, showing its not all just raging testosterone between these two. Dont get me wrong - John loses none of his dominance, holding Justins head in place and controlling each kiss. Theres nothing hotter than the way John stays just out of reach, teasing Justin with his tongue and making him more and more frantic and desperate to connect - but only once John allows it. But once he does, watch Justin close his eyes and just sink into each kiss. Hes breathing heavier than he was while John was face fucking him, head rolling back, like hed fall right over if John werent there to support him -- this is real passion, guys. And just when you thi
nk you could shut off the video and cum right there and then John does the site name proud, literally picking Justin up and throwing him onto the bed. Its one of the hottest things Ive seen in a long time. I had to watch that part a couple of times, and Im pretty sure I wont be the only one.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 39:23
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1757kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 522.8 MB

Download The Wedding

----------ENJOY----------