William Higgins - Radek Pacan

Release Year: 2012
Studio: WilliamHiggins
Cast: Radek Pacan
Genres: gay, solo, masturbation, cum shot, big cock
Video language: English

Radek Pacan is aged 19 years and lives in Prague. He is a student who likes playstation, fitness and table tennis in his spare time. Radek is a very cute looking redhead, with freckles and a lovely smile. I really enjoyed his stills shoot with him, posing for us, with a really great erection, which he seemed to maintain throughout the shoot. He also showed us a lovely ass, with a nice hairy hole. I get the impression that Radek really enjoyed doing this shoot, and his enthusiasm shows through. In his erotic shoot, he speaks very good English, as you can hear in his interview. He looks good as he sits on the floor, and begins to unbutton his shirt, revealing his chest, with a smattering of hair and an unshaved belly. Radek starts to feel his body, slipping his hand into his white jeans and then beginning to undo his belt. Continuing to caress himself Radek opens the jeans and dips his hand inside. Then he sits and lets us explore him, raising his arm to kiss his bicep, allowing us a view of a nice unshaved pit
. Then, standing, Radek allows us a first view of his rock hard cock, as he plays with it a little. It is standing nicely to attention surrounded by a nice red bush. Radek pushes his pants down a little, so we can see his hairy legs too. His cock stays at attention as we watch him. He turns around to show us his cute ass too, using a hand to spread the cheeks so that we can get tbe best of views. I must say it certainly is a most enticing view. Next we see Radek laying on the bed, wanking himself as a helping hand arrives, with some oil.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1937kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 422.1 MB

Download William Higgins - Radek Pacan

----------ENJOY----------