The day that Todd turned up for an interview we also interviewed this guy called Mitch. When I answered the door to let him in I was suitably impressed, as there was this 6"5 guy standing at the door, apart from all my other likes, and there are allot of them, I have a bit of a thing for tall guys as I have a bit of a theory "Tall and lanky, long and shlanky". We told Mitch there and then at the interview that we would use him, it was just a matter of when.
The following day we did our shoot with Todd, and since I had a location to use, I arranged to do a shoot with another guy, a 19yr old, very cute, red headed guy, but unfortunately his girlfriend got wind of what he was up to and put a stop to it, I was very disappointed as I don't have a red head on this site, and he was a particularly good looking one. But anyhow, all set up and no one to film, I gave Mitch a call, hoping 5mins was enough notice for him to get around to our hotel for a shoot, luckily it was. My attention quickly moved from my disappoint to anticipation as I was going to get to put my tall guy theory to the test.
We picked up Mitch at front of the hotel where we where staying and took him to the "house of horrors" location, the same place we had just finished filming Todd, and pretty much got straight into it.

Mitch - A 20yr old bar man from the city of Brisbane. Mitch had only just gotten back from a couple of months over seas, (London), and had ran low on cash, this is what he told us was his reason for doing this, but what ever his reason was, he certainly had no trouble getting into it. Oh yeah, my tall and lanky theory, he doesn't disappoint

Duration : 00:29:55
Resolution : 480x320
Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 797 Kbps

File size: 186.4 MB

http://filesmonster.com/download.php...TD_nBFoiw2mkpQ