Australia Unemployed 20 years old 5ft 8 (1.73m)

Description:
You can't help falling for this gorgeous young Australian. He needs some tender loving care after the treatment he's received traveling around Thailand. If you listen to the interview, you'll hear about his negative experiences with an intrusive and rough custom's official. Obviously they were very inexperienced because if this boy let me work on his asshole he'd be back the next day begging for more. Guaranteed.
Simon - 1. THE INTERVIEW
Either I need to get a job in Thailand in customs or I should set up a special rehabilitation clinic here for travelers whose first anal penetration was at the hands of some clumsy sadist who can't appreciate the tender hole of a guy like this. Listen to how the poor young lad has been put off the for life.
Simon - 2. PHYSICAL EXAMINATION
The challenge is almost too irresistible. Here he is offering his hot manly hole up to me just like I order him to and I have to restrain myself from not leaning forward and giving it the attention it sorely needs! Oh, and pretend like I'm not sporting a huge boner while looking at it so as not to freak the boy out.
Simon - 3. EJACULATION TEST
Be sure not to skip to the good part and watch the moment when he realizes that he?s been standing barefoot in other guys? spunk! I?m glad to find that it doesn?t totally put him off and he?s still able to work that eager young cock while I kneel beneath his hot swinging balls!

Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz mono 32Kbps [Raw Audio 0]
Video: MSMPEG4v3 640x360 769Kbps [Raw Video 1]

Total size: 80.2 MB in 3 files.

Download Simon (April 14th 2006)