Studio: ExtraBigDicks

First impressions tell a lot about someone, and 28-year-old Luke, latest serving of oversized meat, is a prime example. He seems like a dirty skater kid who grew up and never lost the dirt, or rather, had it inked in permanently on his forearm along with an "I've been so bad" half sneer that never seems to leave those full, pouty lips. The piercing blue eyes on his tan face seem to be saying, "I dare you to watch me--- and I double dare you to look away," at the same time. Time is something Luke does not waste as he raises his shirt slowly up from the bottom, revealing a marble smooth chest. While tweaking his own nipple with one hand, he undoes his belt with the other with the finesse of someone who has clearly traveled down this road before, most likely with that other hand on the back of someone's head as he guides it towards his crotch. His pants soon make a disappearing act, and as he stands up, there is something at attention in those blue boxers sizeable enough to be clearly visible even beneath the plaid fabric.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:36
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1464kbps

File size: 121.6 MB

Download Luke in Stonies Edge