Daniel

Dan called me a few days after I approached him at a local mall. He told me he graduated high school last year and was working full time in a manufacturing job so he could save up for college. Dan was very quiet and reserved at first - but opened up the more we talked.

Dan told me he was open to adult modeling on the condition that his gf didn't find out. He said

she is very conservative and wouldn't go for him doing this - even though he could really use the money. After some reassuring, he agreed to do a shoot.

He showed up on-time (how refreshing) and smelling good from a recent shower. After some small talk, I asked him to let me see how he was equipped downstairs - after a brief pause he dropped his pants - let me tell you I was pleasantly surprised at the monster he pulled

out of his underwear...Dan is very well hung with a lean and lightly muscled body.

I can see why his gf is protective of her relationship with him and his tool. Dan is definitely bi, but he said he was becoming more interested in men. I hope we can explore this interest further in the future.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:56
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1335kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 159.3 MB

Download Daniel

----------ENJOY----------