D-Rel's back for his second "gay for pay" adventure since his surprising return after more than two years, and his first action scene with a black guy around his own age. After popping D-Rel's cherry just a few weeks earlier, I bring in Beno to finish what I started and thoroughly "break in" that near-virgin ass!

Now watching D-Rel get his ass drilled by Beno would have been hot enough on its own. But in a shocking and taboo twist, I've also talked D-Rel's straight "baby brother" into watching the entire thing!

When I first approached D-Solo with my controversial for this scene, he would only agree to do it if he could stay fully clothed and watch from the "safe distance" of a separate bed. And even though I couldn't convince him to do anything but watch, I was at least able to work out a compromise in which he'd get naked and watch in close proximity to the guy-on-guy action!

Adding another interesting twist to this scene is the fact that D-Solo didn't seem to know just how far D-Rel had gone in his previous scenes. All he knew was that he was being paid a lot of money to watch his brother do a scene with another guy. D-Rel actually asked me NOT to tell his younger brother just how much he'd agreed to do in this scene, preferring that D-Solo find out at the time of the shoot.

See for yourself what happens in this unique and unpredictable scene when these two real-life brothers get naked in the very same room, and D-Rel shows his cute "baby brother" just how far he will go for a huge amount of cash!

Duration : 00:34:31
Resolution : 640x360
Video : WMV2 (WMV2), 1 200 Kbps, 23.976 fps

File size: 393.1 MB

Download Blackboyaddictionz - But My Brother's Watching! - Beno, D-Rel, and D-Solo