Dawson and Austin tease Delila

Year: 2010
Genre: Bareback, trio, anal, oral
Length: 00:31:10
Description: It's been almost a year since we've seen Austin. So we set up an extra-special CF "welcome back." It was Dawson that took Austin's cherry in the first place, so it seemed fitting to pair them up again to tease Delila. I knew it would be hot. But nobody expected how hot it would make Connor!
Delila is excited to get a show, and I told her to just shout out anything she wanted to see. Dawson asked her to get her shirt off for some visual stimulation, and then the guys got to it. I told Dawson to remind Austin who was in charge ... and boy, did he!
Dawson kissed Austin aggressively, then threw him down on the bed. Austin responded just as aggressively. He kisses Dawson's ripped abs and big pecs. He gets Dawson's underwear off and kisses his dick and thighs, worshipping that hot body.
Delila tells him, "Do not forget to suck the toes." Austin sucks Dawson's toes while Dawson moans in pleasure. She tells him to get the soles of his feet as well. Dawson tells Austin it's time to get that mouth on his dick.

File size: 447.6 MB

Download Dawson and Austin tease Delila

----------ENJOY----------