Parker London & Riley Price

Riley Price is so full of life and energy. When I got his email with a bunch of his pics I was so impressed with his all American boy-next-door looks, coupled with his college jock body and that fratboy look of mischief in his eye. He looked like a lot of fun. I was really surprised at the explosive personality he had. When he greets you, its like youve just won the grand prize on a game show. His excitement is infectious and when you talk to him you cant shake this feel of wanting to run a marathon, but hes also so damned sexy that you start considering running that marathon naked. On top of all this hes got an impressive dick. Long and thin, with a perfect little mushroom head. Its a good thing Riley is athletic because running his hands up and down the enormous length of his rod is like an upper body workout. He likes running which is evident ...
Parker London is a 61" southern boy, sporting brown hair, blue eyes and just the right amount of ink. Parker is an avid outdoorsman and a self-confessed sex addict. He always fucks at least twice a day and sets aside a good chunk of time for some auto-erotic pleasure.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 19:00
Video: 1280x720, mp4v
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 850.6 MB

Download Parker London & Riley Price

----------ENJOY----------