It's been too long since Tim has been in front of an BSB camera. Last time he was here, he gave it up to studly Conner. Today he's paired with Liam and Tim is all smiles.
Liam talks about the last time he was in front of a camera. Kodi fucked him and apparently did a damn good job. "I couldn't walk for a little while, but other than that it was good" says Liam.
The two get undressed to their skivvies. They pull their puds and Liam can't help himself. He sneaks some sly looks at Tim's package.
Liam gets hard first. Tim reaches over and starts sucking. Liam is in heaven already.
Soon it's Tim's turn to lean back and enjoy some oral loving. He puts his hands on Liam's head and shoulder and instructs Liam to "go all the way down".
Liam has learned a thing or two about sucking since he's been with BSB. When he comes up for air, Liam keeps stroking Tim. Making that thick tool all slick. And we all know where it eventually ends up.
Liam gets on his knees, facing the wall. He offers his ass for the taking.
Tim puts his engorged head at Liam's hole and pushes in. Liam groans like he doesn't want Tim to to ever stop.
Our dynamic duo change positions, Tim gets that boner back into Liam, going balls deep.
"Fuck my hole," Liam commands.
Tim pushes his bottom's legs closer to his chest and pounds that boy hole as asked.
"You're going to make me cum if you keep doing that," Liam murmurs.
Tim keeps doing what he's doing and soon, Liam spurts all over. Tim pulls out and shoots his load on Liam's stomach, thigh, and dick.
Tim's big ol' smile says it all. As for Liam? Anyone want to bet even if he can't walk the next day he won't mind the sweet ache?

Duration : 00:22:04
Resolution : 1280x720
Video : VC-1 (VC-1), 1 800 Kbps, 29.970 fps

File size: 311.6 MB

Download Broke Straight Boys - Tim and Liam Corolla