Release Year: 2005
Studio: Straight College Men
Video language: English

An old lady, about 80 years in age, rang my doorbell this morning. She asked if I knew where Harry lived, and I said that I didn't. She went on to sprily describe him and his wife as an old couple on our street. I chuckled that they're all old couples here, and she replied that it was "too early to be a smart ass" in a cute "I'm gonna get you, you whippersnapper" friendly tone. I laughed that she used the term "smart ass," and she busily went on her way, joking that an ambulance had stopped at someone's house yesterday, she didn't know whose house it was, and as a good nosy neighbor, it was her duty to find out all the gossip. She was as happy and giddy as any 4 year old, and it made me think. Sometimes we forget that life's best moments are spent just having fun. We're so busy worrying and complaining that we don't stop to take a break and just be goofy. SCM's about being goofy, about having a blast, and about getting your rocks off. Besides an excellent meal, what more could you want? <g>

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 57:24
Video: 368x276, Windows Media Video V8, 273kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 129.6 MB

Download 2SCM082 Paul Brett Dean Food Fight