Release Year: 2006
Studio: BlakeMason
Cast: Jamie, Kallum
Genres: Oral Sex, Anal Sex
Video language: English

Recently I've had plenty of requests for a "flip-flop" scene and after doing some research to find out what "flip-flop" actually was, I set about organising this film. I Assume IT's an American Term and if Anyone Would like to enlighten Me on ITS origins then I'd be pleased to Hear from you! Anyway, the reason why I decided to Pair up Jamie and Kallum for this Film WAS simple - They Both enjoy having it both ways and they both like a damn hard fuck! I couldn't quite believe just how frantically Kallum rammed Jamie's ass, but more astonishing was just how much Jamie "was lovin 'it" - his words, not mine. And then the tables Were Turned with Kallum Taking Jamie's Thick hard Cock doggy style before flipping over on to HIS back and shooting a nice gushing Load BUT there WAS Plenty of hard foreplay beforehand - Jamie's Mouth Received a pre-cursor to HIS ass as Kallum Face -fucked him, then there was some 69 action, then some rimming ... in fact there was just so much going on that this film is very long indeed ...!!! Boy, do I spoil you guys or what?

Format: avi
Duration: 28:00
Video: 640x480, xvid, 2051kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 448.6 MB

Download Going All the Way