Page 1 of 519 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Gays Muscle Twinks Studs Fuck Outdoors

Hot Gays Muscle Twinks Studs Fuck Outdoors

Handsome muscle studs Neil Stevens and Dean Monroe have a hot and sweaty outdoor session in this scorcher of a scene. Both lads have super buff bodies with bulging pecs and biceps and tight ripped abs, glistening with sweat. Neil has a massive uncut dick too.

Length: 343 MiB Duration: 22mn 1s 480ms
    Video: AVC at 2 045 Kbps, Aspect: 960 x 540 (1.778) at 25.000 fps
    Audio: AAC at 128 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

File size: 343.3 MB

Download HardBritLads - Neil Stevens & Dean Monroe ? Hot Muscle Studs Fuck Outdoors

[Alexander Pictures] Bananas from Brazil vol2 Scene #3

[Alexander Pictures] Bananas from Brazil vol2 Scene #3

Release Year: 2006
    Studio: Alexander Pictures
    Cast: Rodrigo Lobo Antonio De Capos Antonio Gallvam Diogo da Syliva Felipe Herrero Gaspar Farao
    Genres: Latin, Muscles, Brazilian, Safe Sex
    Video language: English

Description:Brazil is world-famous for having boys with banana-sized boners, but this new installment in the DVD collection of Alexander Pictures, is living proof.

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 18:54
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3652kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 523.2 MB

Download [Alexander Pictures] Bananas from Brazil vol2 Scene #3

[Pacific Sun Entertainment] The coach Scene #3

[Pacific Sun Entertainment] The coach Scene #3

Release Year: 2001
    Studio: Pacific Sun Entertainment
    Cast: Zachery Scott, Marc West, Brandon James, Caesar, Christ Steele, Chuck Ford, Dante, Joshua Scott, Mike Radcliff
    Genres: Gay, DILF, Couples, Office

They youthful cast includes hot boys that you just wanna get in the sack. Sizzling sexual encounters including double anal penetration, and superb videography.

Duration: 12:13
    Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 360.8 MB

Download [Pacific Sun Entertainment] The coach Scene #3

[Pacific Sun Entertainment] Gay Ass Pumping And Cock Sucking Action

[Pacific Sun Entertainment] Gay Ass Pumping And Cock Sucking Action

Release Year: 2006
    Studio: Pacific Sun Entertainment
    Cast: Logan Reed, Michael Brandon, Doug Jeffries, Cameron Sage, Clay Stone, Ricky Shore, Scott Mann, Tyler Roberts
    Genres: Gay, DILF, Couples

Stepson is so young and sweet...that his stepfather can stand his temptation and made him his slut....using him wherever he wants this!

Duration: 15:06
    Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264)
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 425.3 MB

Download [Pacific Sun Entertainment] Gay Ass Pumping And Cock Sucking Action

NextDoorTwink The Hat Trick (Adam Wirthmore, Eduardo Dante && Rhett Brenner)

NextDoorTwink - The Hat Trick (Adam Wirthmore, Eduardo Dante & Rhett Brenner)

The game has just ended, and the whole team has left the locker room. Well, except for Adam Wirthmore, Julian Smiles and Eduardo Dante. Teammates on the field, after the game they also know how to take care of the balls. And the dick! They start by rubbing each other's feet and quickly move to some ball handling drills. Eduardo gets scared someone is coming and has to leave, but little does he know, the only cumming going on is from Adam and Julian. His loss, though, as he would've surely gotten a piece when Julian FINALLY decides to give up the ass. Which is just as well to Adam, since it means all the more for him. He has no shame in enjoying Julian's fresh virgin tight butthole, and he slowly eases his cock inside for Julian to ride, until Julian cums all over his chest. Adam returns the favor and the two of them hit the showers, each glad they're always the last one out of the locker room after the game. Win, lose or draw, these two are happy just the same.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 00:25:22
    Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264)
    Audio: 128 kbps

File size: 392.6 MB

Download NextDoorTwink - The Hat Trick (Adam Wirthmore, Eduardo Dante & Rhett Brenner)

GayRevenge I ll Show you mine

GayRevenge - I ll Show you mine

This recent video will have you jerking your cock immediately. This dude in the red shirt is Fucking hot as hell. Who wouldn't wanna play with this guy. And not only is he cute but he has a thick, uncut cock to boot. Normally I'd feel bad about a couple breaking up but if they hadn't this hot video wouldn't be online. Sometimes revenge is a good thing. There is something about a dude who has his hands down his pants and is jerking his meat that is so hot. That hottness probably doesn't need to be answered. It is just a fact. And it is even hotter when we finally see what was hidden in his workout shorts. This hottie is sporting a thick, salty uncut cock. I don't know why they broke up but I sure am glad this dude is on the market. These two exes trade blowjobs in a car. A car that is in a very busy parking lot. Fucking kinky, huh? This video is hot. And these two exhibitionists do not hold anything back. They suck cock with an unending desire that could shame any talented cock sucker. They are pros at eating dick and you will love this hot video.

Duration : 00:15:15
    Resolution : 512x288
    Video : VC-1 (VC-1), 1 045 Kbps, 29.970 fps

File size: 117.5 MB

Download GayRevenge - I ll Show you mine

Preston Steel && Caleb Colton 1

Preston Steel & Caleb Colton 1

Release Year: 2012
    Studio: Man Handled
    Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Big Dick, Daddies, Hunks, Hairy, Rimming, Muscle, Kissing, Male Masturbation, Cumshot, Tattoos

Preston Steel and Caleb Colton, start out by kissing on the couch... It seems that Caleb likes to be told what to do and Preston knows just what to tell him. If you like seeing a hot stud get ordered around, then Caleb is your man.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 28:58
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1757kbps
    Audio: 46kbps

File size: 384.5 MB

Download Preston Steel & Caleb Colton 1

MJ Fucks Tyler

MJ Fucks Tyler

Studio: CockyBoys

It's been a while since I'd seen that amazing ass of Tyler's in action so I thought I'd bring it back to watch my buddy MJ plow into it good. They start off in the show lathering each other up and making out. It ain't long before MJ has his lips wrapped around Tylers hard cock. Unexpectedly, Tyler decides he wants a piece of MJ's as so he gets down onto his knees and plays with MJ's cock as he licks his ass. Still hungry for cock, MJ gets down on the floor again to give Tyler another deep wet blowjob before flipping Tyler around so he can eat out his as and lick his balls. That's all the incentive Tyler needs - next thing you know Tyler is sitting down on MJ's dick and riding it like there's no tomorrow. Then the guys stand up so MJ can fuck him from behind. They finally end up fucking missionary style with Tyler laying on the ground. It doesn't take long before MJ is hittin' that spot and Tyler is blowing his load all over his ripped abs. A moment later, MJ pulls out and dumps his own load all over Tyler. Looks like Tyler may need another shower. Check it!

Duration: 16:36
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3092kbps
    Audio: 99kbps

File size: 388.4 MB

Download MJ Fucks Tyler

Backwoods Bears Allen and Tom

Backwoods Bears - Allen and Tom

Studio: PantheonBear

Hot British Bear Tom Dixter is roaming the woods one day and up he comes upon a showering Allen Silver. The dripping wet Allen is too much for Tom to resist so he joins him for a hardcore flip-flop fuck in the blazing sun. These two stud bears literally have each other over a barrel! It?s all from our Pantheon Bear release, Backwoods Bears, available at our web store now.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 31:07
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 350.0 MB

Download Backwoods Bears - Allen and Tom

My Sexual Harassment Boku no Sekuhara (1994)

My Sexual Harassment / Boku no Sekuhara (1994)

Year: 1994
    Genre: romance, drama, yaoi, anal, blowjob / oral sex, rape
    Duration: 01:49:29
    Director: Yousei Morino
    Studio: Triple X, Sakura Momo / Biblos. BBN Video Project

Mochizuki is a young business man who works in an office. While doing his job, his boss, Honma, comes in and starts to fondle him. Honma says that Mochizuki should be expected to do stuff so he can climb the ladder to become a successful business man. Mochizuki then starts to sleep with other men so he can become successful. Some men think Mochizuki is sexy, so they then force themselves onto Mochizuki.

File size: 779 Mb
    Format: AVI
    Video: 512x384 px (4/3), 29.97 fps, 718-842 kbps, 0.122-0.143 bit/px
    Audio: 32 kHz, MPEG Layer 3, 2 ch, ~96.00 kbps avg

File size: 779.1 MB

Download My Sexual Harassment / Boku no Sekuhara (1994)

Page 1 of 519 1231151101501 ... LastLast