Gustav (November 21st 2011)

Produced in: November 21st 2011
Duration: Interview (7min 45sec) + Physical Examination (8min 52sec) + Wank (4min 57sec)

Description:
Gustav has arrived in this city fresh-faced looking for money and good times. As a smooth-bodied submissive lad he likes getting fucked by hard dominant guys. This becomes obvious when I"m examining his arse. He spreads it with a willingness that is very different from the heterosexual guys who angrily surrender a view of it. It"s a challenge directing him because of his language issues, but if he can learn to follow orders he will do well in the industry.
Gustav - The Interview
Gustav is a fairly open guy who is willing to try many things, but there are certain activities he"s ambivalent about. He would prefer to sit on the fence and not commit to doing anything or see how he feels on the day. Unfortunately, he can"t be cast in anything until he says he can definitely do it. It"s no good staging a production that costs thousands only to have him turn around and say he doesn"t feel like it after all.
Gustav - Physical Examination
Gustav becomes flirtatious and teasing when his clothes comes off. He enjoys exposing himself for a strange man like this, particularly when he"s naked on his back flashing his arsehole at me. Notice how he winks it at me as if inviting me in. Although he sounded ambivalent about some things in his interview, I think he"ll find when he is on set and feeling the heat of the moment he"ll commit more emphatically to getting hot and dirty.
Gustav - Ejaculation Test
When Gustav is hard and ready to cum he doesn"t hold back. Grunting and pumping his cock he gets really turned on being such an exhibitionist jerking off for a stranger. It"s horny seeing the transformation from the timid guy he was when he first entered the audition room to the unrestrained horny guy desperate to empty his balls here.

Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 96Kbps [Raw Audio 0]
Video: Windows Media Video 9 640x360 25.00fps 983Kbps [Raw Video 1]

Total size: 0.0 Byte in 0 files.

Download Gustav (November 21st 2011)

----------ENJOY----------