Derek Fucks Shane

As I'd mentioned before, Derek was pretty straight forward with the fact that he's open-minded and willing to have a good time. Though he definitely loves the ladies and he's almost constantly having sex with his girlfriend, he's also totally cool with having a good time with a guy, especially when he's getting paid well to do it! I knew right away that I would die filming this young man in action, he's simply too hot! I was extremely eager to get him paired up with a guy in front of my camera and let him loose on another young stud.

With Shane agreeing to come back after 2 years and get it on with some guys for us, and after his drilling Brent for his first ever forray into guy/guy fun, I really wanted to get him to bottom as well. So the opportunity to see Derek in action, as well as get Shane to bottom, had me giddy

Derek was definitely the more experienced of this pairing, and made that pretty clear from the start. He takes charge as soon as the video gets started, stripping Shane out of his clothes and sucking his big, uncut cock and then getting naked himself to feed Shane his hard dick. The guys then 69, each one working over each others' tools and making each other feel good in ways only guys can do together! Pretty soon, it's time for Derek to go to work on Shane's hole, first with his tongue, then with his fingers, and then with his cock! And I tell ya what... Shane certainly must have enjoyed losing his cherry because he blows a big load with Derek's dick deep in his ass before Derek fires off his own!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:34
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1335kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 186.9 MB

Download Derek Fucks Shane