Release Year: 2008
Studio: Sweet Pictures
Cast: Angelica, Vanessa, Helen, July X, Jane
Genres: fisting, lesbian, masturbation, dildo, big toys, shocking penetration, all girls
Video language: English

The little horny sluts are looking for anything and everything to shove in their soaking wet pussy. The only thing that seems to get them off is a fist! These girls make a tight fist and shove it down the deep hole. Spreading that pussy wide open!

You can tell from the title, Shameless Fist To The Max, that you are in for some hardcore cunt stretching action. A dirty young slut finger fucks herself on the sofa until her twat is lubed up enough to take a fist. Her male companion helps to insert her fist deep inside her cavernous snatch and she slips her hand in and out in a smooth circular motion. Bored with handballing she shows off the amount of wood she can take by fucking herself with a baseball bat - watch out for those splinters! The action then moves into the bathroom where two girls enjoy a bit of piss fun. One of the girls pisses like a cow into a measuring jug and then proceeds to pour it all down her lovely big tits. A guy throat fucks his girlfriend with his chunky cock - she manages to take it down to the balls before she gags and pulls away and then gets a slap in the chops for all her effort. She then takes the action a little further south and probes his arsehole with her dirty tongue before getting her face covered in his sticky spunk. A pink haired tart gets a fisting from her lesbian lover. Her pussy lips grip around her girlfriends wrist and won't let go as she gets hotter and hotter with desire, maybe the golden shower she gets from a guys hard dick will cool her down. You have to hand it to these girls - they really do take it to the max and beyond!

Scene 1: Angelica is a horny blonde babe always ready for extreme toy insertions. When I first saw her on location, she was busy stuffing a cue into her girlfriend's pussy - so I thought she might also like to play with my baseball bat. Of course, I hoped for a really good stretching and a fisting scene as well. Anyways, I called her, she came and the result is here!!

Scene 2: Vanessa is not a young chick, that's why it was more amazing to hear that she hasn't experienced with the ultimate pussy stretching so far. So she came to us and we got all of our secret weapons to examine and work on that pussy!

Scene 3: I don't know how you feel, but I really like this little redhead. She has this crazy hair and she's similarly crazy when it comes to sex. Come on in, let's test her! She giggled so much while we were working on her pussy with our baseball bat, we immediately saw that fisting isn't a big deal for her... you wouldn't imagined this judging from her petite body?

Scene 4: A diamond in our hands! Could you imagine a real pro slut like July X has not tried fisting before?! Well, I was amazed to hear that... Anyways, we're here to change this situation, so let us all greet the hardcore queen in our flat!

Scene 5: Today a really young chick visited us, barely legal but naughty as hell. She said she did many wicked things in life so far - except for fisting. Hmm, if Jane wants to broaden her sexual boundaries I'm sure we can show her some of our dirtiest tricks!

Format: asf
Duration: 1:52:40
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB