Release Year: 2012
Studio: MeanBitches
Cast: Nicole Aniston, Slave Kade
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Pussy Worship, Facesitting, Cunilingus, Anilingus, Foot Domination, Cuckold
Video language: English

Nicole with her fancy man just nicely entertained, and the variance is collected and administered as a new date ..... suddenly returned Nicole boyfriend with whom they engaged and found his lady love on the bed half-naked in the bedroom with an unknown type. Nicole introduced the stranger as a plumbing worker ..... or a fire inspector. In general fancy man shook hands with the "horned" Qaida and quickly withdrew. Qaeda does not believe in the legend of Nicole plumbing and fire inspector, to the same in his hands suddenly found further evidence of treason for his bride. "Honey - I was looking through your phone by accident and I came across one of your outgoing message." Hi honey! My boyfriend is not home now - let's have sex. "We must pay tribute to Nicole's resourcefulness. She immediately accused of stealing her boyfriend, and kleptomania. Stated to the same:" I brought you into my house, let you stay here - and you're spying on me , steal my phone and see my messages? So he went out - and more homeless people. "Then the guy really scared - which again will have to spend the night in the alley, take the trash and collecting bottles.

Format: asf
Duration: 45:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.0 GB