Red Hot Touch: Exquisite Anal Massage
    Red Hot Touch: Genital Massage For Men
    Red Hot Touch: Genital Massage For Women

Size: 598+511+215+404+374
    19 Mb
    Runtime:

quality dvdrip
    format avi

This revolutionary DVD series teaches you how to be a sensual touch master. Try a new technique every night and you’ll easily become more confident, more connected and more aroused. Say “yes” to more fulfilling sex life!
    DVD - - RED HOT TOUCH: EROTIC TOUCH FOR SEXUAL POSITIONS
    What are Jaiya’s Secrets to unbelievable lovemaking? In this DVD will she will teach you how to use the artistry of touch to heighten pleasure as you move through a variety sexual positions thus turning sexual union into an astonishing adventure. Join three beautiful couples as they play together, showing you how to use your hands for greater stimulation, deeper connection and increased intimacy. Feel the infusion of eroticism as you feast on the pleasure portrayed throughout the visual journey laid before you.
    Enjoy the options of Jaiya’s hypnotic voice-over-instruction or a soothing music track.This high quality instructional erotica will change your sex life forever! After all, quality touch is one of the most important secrets to mind-blowing sex.
    “I just watched Erotic Touch for Sexual Positions! Awesome! I think you've created something very special... different from anything I've seen. A beautiful, unique blend of Teaching and Art... sensuality, sexuality, intimacy, fun, and Love. Thank you!” -Mike, Knoxville TN
    DVD - - RED HOT TOUCH: EROGENOUS ZONES AND ORGASMIC MASSAGE
    Yes! You can give your partner an unforgettable sensual experience!
    Ignite passion and arousal in your lover as you learn how to touch, kiss, and awaken the erogenous zones of the body. Turn “not tonight, honey” into “Yes! “Yes!” Please! Again!” Not only will you learn the simple artistry of pleasurable trance-inducing-touch, but you will also enjoy the sensual visuals of this DVD that are infused with the energy of full body pleasure.
    You have the option of listening to the voice-over-instruction of somatic-sex-expert Jaiya, or a hypnotic music track. The three beautiful couples on this DVD show you a range of beautiful connections and experience. This DVD is a sensualist’s must!
    “Thank you so much for making this DVD! My husband started giving me these massages without pressuring me to have sex…. now we are making love again after two years with no physical intimacy… I can’t thank you enough.” -Alice
    DVD - - RED HOT TOUCH: GENITAL MASSAGE FOR MEN
    What are the erotic massage techniques that will have him melting beneath your fingertips and moaning for more?
    Jaiya reveals her secrets in this exquisitely filmed DVD that gives you over 20 touch techniques to take him into a prolonged state of arousal and into pleasure he never knew possible. These techniques can be erotically playful all on their own or combined with lovemaking for a wondrous experience. Imagine him writhing beneath the power of your touch and feeling more connected to you than ever before.
    Watch with music only or listen to the hypnotic voice over instruction by somatic sex expert Jaiya. And don’t leave yourself out; this DVD is perfect when combined with Genital Massage for Women.
    “ Last night I surprised my husband with what I learned from your Genital Massage for Men DVD. I set up the room with candles, pictures of us, chimes and raw organic coconut oil. This morning, I walked in the door… to him saying with bliss and love in his heart, 'I am married to you. You are amazing.' He is in a state of bliss; beaming from ear to ear, saying thank you and giving me juicy appreciation hugs and kisses. I told him, 'I did not think you could be any happier. I guess I was wrong.' He belly laughed and blushed.” -Jennifer Gilbert, Greenville SC
    DVD - - RED HOT TOUCH: GENITAL MASSAGE FOR WOMEN
    Imagine your satisfaction as she says “Oh, my GOD- That was phenomenal! I have always wanted to be touched like that!”
    What is the secret to giving her the touch she wants and needs? Watch and learn precise ways to master over 20 techniques that blend vulva massage, clitoral stimulation, and g-spot pleasure. Plus, you’ll learn ways to strengthen your connection to her and build sexual trust for deeper, longer lasting orgasms and maybe even female ejaculation. Learning will come easy for you as you watch 3 couples demonstrate each technique along with optional voice over instruction by Somatic Sex Expert Jaiya. Or feast your eyes on the aroused and beautifully filmed female genitals as you listen to the trancelike soundtrack. Perfect for anyone who loves to pleasure a woman!
    “My new partner has told me many times how "easy" it is for her to be with me, how I seem very confident yet not arrogant in any way, and how we both seem so comfortable to be ourselves with each other. That was not a likely quick outcome before…I hope that hearing of these changes, all positive, all very personal, all very meaningful, will make you happy to see how much your teaching and how much you personally have impacted my life and my life's satisfaction…”- Nick, Columbus Ohio
    DVD - - RED HOT TOUCH: EXQUISITE ANAL MASSAGE
    Discover untold pleasures! Now you can learn revolutionary techniques from some of the most beautiful anal touch ever filmed. This high quality work of sensual instruction will teach you how to give exquisite anal pleasure. Watch either a lesson for men (includes milking of the prostate) or women (g-spot through the anus). You’ll love the bonus features that show you how to ignite the erogenous zones of the derriere and prepare for anal massage.
    This educational film has a magical way of helping you and/or your lover feel more comfortable with anal touch by giving you permission to say “yes!” You will not only learn how to give anal pleasure but also how to fully receive. Discover new levels of intimacy and experience amazing pleasure both inside and out.

DOWNLOAD:

Download file Erogenous_Zones_and_Orgasmic_Massage.avi

Download file Erotic_Touch_For_Sexual_Positions.avi

Download file Exquisite_Anal_Massage_For_Men.avi

Download file Exquisite_Anal_Massage_For_Women.avi

Download file Genital_Massage_For_Women.avi

Download file Genital_Massage_For_Men.avi

Download file Preparation_for_Female_Anal_Massage.avi

The Guide to G-Spots and Multiples: The Ultimate O

Street Date 1999
    Genre Dr. Marty Klein, Dr. Bernie Zilbergeld, Dr. Beverly Whipple, Linda Banner M.S.
    Studio soft pron, all sex
    Starring Dr. Marty Klein, Dr. Bernie Zilbergeld, Dr. Beverly Whipple, Linda Banner M.S.

Size: 164 Mb
    Runtime: 59 min

quality dvdrip
    format avi

America's top sex educators help you put more pleasure and excitement into your intimate relationship! The G-spot has long been regarded as one of a woman's most mysterious, elusive and sought-after pleasure zones. Through this enlightening video learn how to push through the boundaries of sexual pleasure to reach unprecedented levels of satisfaction. Learn the power and pleasure of unlocking the secrets to how both women and men can experience The ultimate O! Attractive couples explicitly instruct in how to find the spot and enhance your g-spot pleasure. Men will learn simple but powerful techniques that help them tolerate more stimulation, unlocking the mystery of male multiple climax and how to experience more. Nationally recognized experts, Dr. Marty Klein, Dr. Bernie Zilbergeld, Dr. Beverly Whipple and Linda Banner M.S., dispel myths and teach you and the one you love how to release inhibitions and surrender to pleasure!

DOWNLOAD:

Download file Secrety_tochki_G_[torrents.ru].wmv

The Female Orgasm Explained

Street Date 2007
    Genre erotic education
    Studio
    Starring Various Artists

Size: 350 Mb
    Runtime: 0:48:00

quality TVrip
    format avi

DOWNLOAD:

Download file The.Female.Orgasm.Explained.TVRip.avi

The Best of Vulva Massage

Street Date 2002
    Genre Erotic, Documentary & Reality
    Studio
    Starring Betty Dodson, Kenneth Ray Stubbs, Annie Sprinkle, Joseph Kramer, Deborah Anapool, Suzie Heumann, Jack Painter, Deborah Sundahl, Julliet Anderson, Victor Gold, Jwala.

Size: 700 Mb
    Runtime: 01:16:51

quality dvdrip
    format avi

DOWNLOAD:

Download file The_Best_Of_Vulva_Massage.avi

Kamasutra

Street Date
    Genre guide
    Studio
    Starring

Size: 103+112+104+104+103+114 Mb
    Runtime:

quality dvdrip
    format avi

DOWNLOAD:

Download file Kamasutra.rar

Art of Fellatio

Street Date
    Genre
    Studio
    Starring

Size: 85+92+90 Mb
    Runtime:

quality dvdrip
    format avi

DOWNLOAD:

Download file Art_of_Fellatio.rar

Tantric Massage

Street Date
    Genre
    Studio
    Starring

Size: 100+99+94+94 Mb
    Runtime:

quality dvdrip
    format avi

DOWNLOAD:

Download file Tantric_Massage.rar

Yoni Massage

Street Date
    Genre
    Studio
    Starring

Size: Mb
    Runtime:

quality dvdrip
    format avi

DOWNLOAD:

Download file Yoni_Massage.rar

Tuerische Massage

Street Date
    Genre
    Studio
    Starring

Runtime:

quality dvdrip
    format avi

DOWNLOAD:

Download file Tuerische_Massage.rar

Cunninglingus

Street Date
    Genre instructional
    Studio
    Starring

Size: 65+71+65+62 Mb
    Runtime:

quality dvdrip
    format avi

DOWNLOAD:

Download file Cunninglingus.rar

Prostate Massage

Street Date
    Genre
    Studio
    Starring

Size: 93+104+98+110 Mb
    Runtime:

quality dvdrip
    format avi

DOWNLOAD:

Download file Prostate_Massage.rar

Penis enhancement

Street Date
    Genre
    Studio
    Starring

Size: 91+112+ 94+95 Mb
    Runtime:

quality dvdrip
    format avi

DOWNLOAD:

Download file Penis_enhancement.rar

Lovers Guide The Original Lovers Guide

Street Date
    Genre guide
    Studio
    Starring

Size: 699 Mb
    Runtime:

quality dvdrip
    format avi

The Lover’s Guide series, written and introduced by Dr Andrew Stanway, remains the first and best adult guide revealing interesting, informative, authentic and entertaining aspects of love and sex in intimate relationships. The first ever LOVERS GUIDE illustrates how love and sex can be enduring source of joy in any relationship. Couples speak openly of their relationship sharing their most intimate thoughts and feelings. It aims to show how couples can get the best from love and sex, enhancing their loving and sexual relationships. Topics include: Arousal/ overcoming shyness/ sensual massage/ exploring and pleasuring each other/ fantasy/ making love/ sex positions/ apres sex/ sex aids and sexual problems/ contraception/ STIs/ keeping sex alive.

DOWNLOAD:

Download file LG.Original.part1.rar
    Download file LG.Original.part2.rar
    Download file LG.Original.part3.rar
    Download file LG.Original.part4.rar
    Download file LG.Original.part5.rar
    Download file LG.Original.part6.rar

2 Girls Teach Sex Extreme Female Orgasms

Street Date
    Genre guide
    Studio
    Starring

Runtime:

quality dvdrip
    format avi

Just when you thought you knew everything… You will be blown away by the amount of content in the DVDs! While beginners will enjoy the tips about how to tease, kiss, and undress a woman, the actual sex and foreplay techniques demonstrated are very HIGH-LEVEL. These DVDs were shot in HD with great camera work and professional editing. See next page for complete descriptions.

DVD # 1 – Extreme Orgasm Secrets

DVDs # 2 & 3 – Penetration Orgasm Pleasure

DVD # 4 – She Orgasms Every Time – Guaranteed!

DVD # 5 – The Hour-long Orgasm

DVD # 6 – Part 1: Advanced Foreplay Secrets

DVD # 6 – Part 2: What To Do If She Can’t Climax

DVD # 6 – Part 3: Sex Toy Orgasm Intensity

DOWNLOAD:

Download file 2GTS.part01.rar
    Download file 2GTS.part02.rar
    Download file 2GTS.part03.rar
    Download file 2GTS.part04.rar
    Download file 2GTS.part05.rar
    Download file 2GTS.part06.rar
    Download file 2GTS.part07.rar
    Download file 2GTS.part08.rar
    Download file 2GTS.part09.rar
    Download file 2GTS.part10.rar
    Download file 2GTS.part11.rar
    Download file 2GTS.part12.rar
    Download file 2GTS.part13.rar
    Download file 2GTS.part14.rar

2 Girls Teach Sex - 60 Minute Stamina

Street Date 2011
    Genre Educational
    Studio
    Starring

Runtime:

quality dvdrip
    format avi

The World's Biggest Adult Film Stars Show You How To Last 60 Minutes Or More In Bed... Guaranteed!

DOWNLOAD:

Download file week_1.rar
    Download file week_2.rar
    Download file week_3.rar
    Download file week_4.rar
    Download file week_5.rar
    Download file week_6.rar
    Download file week_7.rar
    Download file week_8.rar

Female Masturbation Collection

Street Date
    Genre
    Studio
    Starring

Runtime:

quality dvdrip
    format avi

Six different women using Deliberate Orgasm while masturbating show what they experience. Observe what is possible and enhance your sex life through the sensual research of these instructors and students. With female orgasm as the model, women and men discover increased sensation and new ways of being in the bedroom. Fun to watch by yourself or with a partner.

Every Womans Orgasm Is Unique
    Clitoris The Key To A Womans Pleasure
    Pleasures Of A Woman In Orgasm Elle and Denise

The Clitoris has the highest concentration of nerve endings in the body.” As this opening graphic fades, a woman from the Welcomed Consensus enters the bedroom and soon will take you with her to share her intimate experience of masturbation. She gradually will build and extend her orgasm making it possible for the viewer to feel it too. This DVD is highly informational for both men and women as it shows a simple, uncut film of a woman from a low state of arousal to a heightened, extended orgasm with many close-up shots of her genitalia. Filmed in one take, it accurately represents continuous female orgasm. The viewer can witness all of the signs of orgasm in her body, as well as the details of her technique that anyone can use to better their sex lives with their partner. A remarkable film taking female masturbation to a new level of enjoyment.

DOWNLOAD:

Download file FemaleM.2.3.4.5.part1.rar
    Download file FemaleM.2.3.4.5.part2.rar
    Download file FemaleM.2.3.4.5.part3.rar
    Download file FemaleM.2.3.4.5.part4.rar
    Download file FemaleM.2.3.4.5.part5.rar
    Download file FemaleM.2.3.4.5.part6.rar
    Download file FemaleM.2.3.4.5.part7.rar
    Download file FemaleM.2.3.4.5.part8.rar

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast