Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please help me

Please help me

I have started two thread but it was thrown into recycle bin ,,due to non complyance of rules,,,,,,,i have visited the forum rules but unable to understand what was the problem in my thread ,,,,please help me about that,thanks

Please try to post the thread again, and I will look into it and help you out...

thanks sir ,,,,,,,but last time when i make that thread then an infraction was given to me by a moderator,,,,,if i make again any thread then i may be ban ,so kindly help me sir

at that time i posted some photos of Indian boys and girls and i think there was no wrong ,,but i dont know what was the problems,,,notice given by moderator was not very clear ,,,so i cant understand and i am now in fear ,,,i am interested in this forum and want contribute some thing but unfortunately ,,,,,both the threads deleted ...

No fear Hehek is here. Dont use any cash pictures host (the best chose is using recommended image hosts like imagevenue or imagebam) or banned file host and everything will be all right.

Kumari, some of your posts missed both images and download links, so you got an infraction for "malformed post". I have reversed the infraction now. Everyone deserves a second chance

thank you very much sir for your kindness i am really grateful to you ,,,i means in all postings download link is necessary ,,and i cant post any pics from my computer or others site by picture u r l
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Kumari, some of your posts missed both images and download links, so you got an infraction for "malformed post". I have reversed the infraction now. Everyone deserves a second chance

sir please tell me if i post this pics in my thread in this way ,,,whether it will be treated as malformed post"

i am waiting for your respective answer sir,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I can't see any pictures in your post...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast