Release Year: 2012

Developer / Publisher: Atelier Kaguya
Platform: PC / Windows
Publication Type: License
License: Freeware
System Requirements: OS: WinXP/Vista/7 | SPU: PentiumIII 1.0GHz/Pentium4 1.5GHz RAM: 512MB | DirectX: 9.1

Description: Ryota is a hero on a storehouse of "white Nisofechi" unrivaled. OJ feelings will one day, that the white Niso Rino Satomi-childhood friend of trademark move suddenly, without being told to break up his feelings. In frustration, but it comforted me Nao Arisaka-sister living in the house next door, the two older black tights look good. Ryota Inai for existence is the sister of the mother can consult anything, get over it until the sexual process, it was a little adult relationship. However, white was the policy by Ryota Nisofechi etch with repeated fluctuations Nao, and inclined to go black tights fetish gradually. Was sent to every day will not forgive yourself Ryota such, agony is repeated. Issued a notification of moving in contact with such an occasion from his father, had been suddenly reach bachelor. A transfer destination, the school became separated from his father in Reno to management. Ryota was puzzled, and meet again in Reno was wearing a white Niso their feelings, to move in with pleasure. When I return to my loved Niso This white. Just when I think so, Nao-sister wearing black tights of temptation, was to appear before moving Ryota chasing ......

File size: 467.7 MB

http://filesmonster.com/download.php...TD_nBFoiw2mkpQ