Release Year: 2011

Super action game !

Type action type game looking down looking down,
Senzuri freely exposed, burr ejaculation in order to gauge tapping buttons!
Found hidden away so people are walking in the map,
Within the time limit more white cum!

And so could not be found far from Senzuri, hide in the map such as cardboard. However, be aware that some people around and not hidden.
Akihabara, Rio Carnival, Comiket site, all nine stages including a variety of safari!

Story

Japan's leading conglomerates, lady of the house Yuki Hall "Hall Iori Snow", was thought to change my personality.
In shy, and his break with the past and introverted, but I do live pretty erotic ejaculation in the streets of Akihabara, "Pyun dock @ idle" ... I will!

Wander the streets every day looking for a place of special training to become idle.
One day, in front of the game Iori shop the "Metal ? Asoriddo" see a demonstration.
Sneh ? screen in the main character, while hiding in a cardboard box, was doing a espionage.

"... This is it! I wanted!"

Iori is a special training before the Idol stage, in the city, to plan Senzuri Sunikingu outdoor exposure while hiding.

Our house and it chases the black clothes, the men walk down the road, a lot of enemies Kaikuguri the eyes of police and other, Iori How can ejaculate up to a satisfactory ...?

It is the player (you) as soon as arms!

Genre: Action, Animation, Futanari, Rape, Anal, Juice
Censorship: Is the game (games) distribution
Developer / Publisher: HarthNir
Platform: PC/Windows2000 / WindowsXP / WindowsVista / Windows7
Publication Type: Original (Genuine)
License: Freeware
Language Games: Japanese
Minimum System Requirements:
:: CPU PentiumIII 1.0GHz :: RAM 512MB :: HDD 900MB ::

File size: 941.5 MB

http://filesmonster.com/download.php...TD_nBFoiw2mkpQ