Release Year: 2008

Developer / Publisher: Guilty +
Platform: PC / Windows
Publication Type: License
License: Freeware
System Requirements: OS: WinXP/Vista/7 | SPU: PentiumIII 1.0GHz/Pentium4 1.5GHz RAM: 512MB | DirectX: 9.1

Description: Summer vacation. Beach known as indigo months in school sports powerhouse school, camp of the swimming club had been made. A lot of our staff in engage in fierce competition, there was a girl around conspicuously draw attention. Hikawa Mirei -. Captain of the swimming impressive features cool grown-up eyes and black hair on the shortcut and students do not think, of Kirenaga. About good looks and perfect proportions of unapproachable, had become a heartthrob of students regardless of gender. National Convention to be held early next camp is supposed to be challenge to three-peat feat in the one hundred meter freestyle. Even more than talent, is also a beautiful girl of about swimming form a feature of the magazine in color, carrying the world go genius girl swimmer swimming in Japan. Part of the school swimming beach is indigo months, there are many staff in her longing to join the club. Morino walnuts -. Was one of the staff she also such. Usually due to the practice in the swimming club, but Mirei a club is not issued in the face, has been that only the camp of the summer vacation to participate. Finally, along with the senior club can be admired. While I was looking forward to it, no sense of walnut extreme sport drowning in front of Mei Ling have seen, would have been amazed face. The Department considered leaving walnuts shocked to that, a man offered a special coach. Nikaido Yuya -. Vice captain of the school swimming beach indigo months. But vice captain, I have in charge the club instead of Mirei not participate in the club he was. I was the behavior of ostensibly are supposed to dress bought the coach came out of concern that the walnuts, leaving out who its real part, in the first day of training camp, and they suspected their own leadership. Two people start a special training in secret late-night outdoor pool. At that time, Yuya has suddenly come up with that. Attempts to resolve in walnut, a strong jealousy and desire are having to ... Mirei. Yuya whale on walnuts in the pool late at night i can not find anyone. "Mei Ling can not participate in the national convention if made public a scandal familiar yelling to calyx, I disappear in smoke is three-peat" Yuya was so threatening to silence walnuts, take away the purity of walnuts in the pool as it is. However, it is only Yuya was not satisfied. I'll make things a training camp in ... Hikawa Mirei. Twisted I do not know where to stay, was trying to start a dangerous runaway. Yuya was Obikidashi the Mirei to the pool of decoy that night to a walnut, was attacked with bare tusks had been hidden. "Man, 'll have been waiting for this moment. Mirei" Then, I opened the curtain was covered in shame ... the swimming camp.

File size: 470.4 MB

http://filesmonster.com/download.php...TD_nBFoiw2mkpQ